Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
girly

You are ALL Lame!!!

Recommended Posts

Well the majority of you anyway.You and your litttle "clan" that think your too cool and have to rag on anyone else who may come and post on here. bahhhhahaha. get a clue. Why i waste my time still coming here is beyond me. I read nothing nice or intellectually stimulating, or godforbid anything about clubs. just about "postwhores" Yay you are soooooooo coooolllll dudeeee:cool: :laugh: LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its sad, that the majority of you i met in person seem to be nice people but then you come on a messageboard, hide behind your computer screen and use your little "posse" to gang up and talk down to people. Pretty sad if you ask me, but then again none of you did, I'm telling you!! it would be great if maybe, just maybe someone who doesn't post as often and someone who isn't as club educated as you people (cause god knows you all know it all right) could have something nice said to them. Instead you all form your little "posse" (which by the way is not cool even though you think it is LOL) and gang up on people. WHY? Do you feel special now? Are you cool????:cool::laugh: By the way I have 1409 posts !!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no one ever flamed me when i had few posts and didn't really know anyone. and i try not to be too critical either. but you have to admit that some of the assholes getting flamed on this board post some really stupid shit that just deserves it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tunnelbandit

When I'm looking for approval......I'll let ya know;)

Keep stamping your feet til then.

I'm not stamping my feet:confused: it doesn't bother me that much. This is not my life as it seems to be others on here, just making an observation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

no one ever flamed me when i had few posts and didn't really know anyone. and i try not to be too critical either. but you have to admit that some of the assholes getting flamed on this board post some really stupid shit that just deserves it.

Now THAT is a true statement. Some people need to learn to use the damn search function, too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

no one ever flamed me when i had few posts and didn't really know anyone. and i try not to be too critical either. but you have to admit that some of the assholes getting flamed on this board post some really stupid shit that just deserves it.

i honestly don't feel that someone like Danwilson needs to constantly be called a "fucking Moron" for simply stating his opinion just because he has been to a club 10 times not 70. I think everyone who started posting on this board started out not knowing that much about the so called "scene"but learning( I know i did). I can name a bunch of people right now that sounded like big "fucking morons" when they first came on here but now choose to act like they know it all cause they have been in the club a couple more times. And also jumping down this girls throat who just posts a picture of herself? I'm telling you it makes you all feel cool to gang up on people threw the computer and its lame,stupid and sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by girly

I think everyone who started posting on this board started out not knowing that much about the so called "scene"

but we didn't all PRETEND we did... thats the key...

modesty will get you a long way...

you think if i told phuturephunk his florida breaks were female vox trash 9 months ago he wouldn't have ripped me a new one you could store the server that runs cp in? (not that it isn't true... but you just don't say that)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeg

but we didn't all PRETEND we did... thats the key...

modesty will get you a long way...

you think if i told phuturephunk his florida breaks were female vox trash 9 months ago he wouldn't have ripped me a new one you could store the server that runs cp in? (not that it isn't true... but you just don't say that)

yeah but its not just one person ripping someone like dan wilson a new one. Its a gang of you and you can tell you are all just doing it to be cool over the messageboard. And like your little gang owns clubplanet messageboard. Its so stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by girly

yeah but its not just one person ripping someone like dan wilson a new one. Its a gang of you and you can tell you are all just doing it to be cool over the messageboard. And like your little gang owns clubplanet messageboard. Its so stupid.

danwilson is another issue. i have been here only a little while and i don't really understand it. if you don't get in people's faces on this board, they will be nice to you. and some of these people are very nice in person despite how insane they might seem on the boards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

. if you don't get in people's faces on this board, they will be nice to you.

see this statement i don't get. Like someone who comes to post about a club on here has to be worried about getting in someones face threw a post. And they will be nice to you. ridiculous. And i know how everyone is in person. thats why i don't get the ganging up on people over a messageboard

:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×