Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You are ALL Lame!!!

girly

Originally posted by girly

Originally posted by hotcheme

. if you don't get in people's faces on this board, they will be nice to you.

see this statement i don't get. Like someone who comes to post about a club on here has to be worried about getting in someones face threw a post. And they will be nice to you. ridiculous. And i know how everyone is in person. thats why i don't get the ganging up on people over a messageboard

:confused:

i meant if you don't attack people on the boards they will be nice to you. i wasn't refering to in person.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but its not just one person ripping someone like dan wilson a new one. Its a gang of you and you can tell you are all just doing it to be cool over the messageboard. And like your little gang owns clubplanet messageboard. Its so stupid.

Here's the situation with someone like Dan Wilson....

Even though I have remained relatively quiet about that name, its known that there is no such person....that it is someone on this board operating with 3 or maybe even more screenames. A lot of people are guilty of this...these drawn up people are meant nothing more then to cause drama and stir up shit. Some other examples are USA, robocock, rizzo, chosenone, embrodiedhate, etc.....I usually ignore these posts (actually, I find it pathetic) but some people just have fun and rip all over them.

Hence the case with Dan Wilson/tiesto90210/dani886....whatever.

Now the other girl posting that shit about the guidos and making a joke about it....of course a couple Jersey guidos are gonna be offended by that. I doubt she would have posted that if she didn't think it was gonna create controversey. However, a negative comment here and another one there escalates shit and makes it look worse then it really is.

We all ganged up on that dude posting as rizzo and chadc at the same time......and guess what, his bullshit isn't around anymore (although he does post under another screename....I won't mention anything till I'm positive though).

Let it come and go.......

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. you people act like this is real life. i say whatever i want here because i dont give a fuck... it is entertainment. :rolleyes:

well i guess it depends on what you consider entertainment. I consider entertainment club reviews, planning the weekend ahead, talking about house music and so fourth. not hearing your a fucking moron,your ugly, you suck, you don't know nothing, I'm a member of postwhore, inc. and NWO your not so don't post your stupid, worthless opinions or comments etc. (thats what this board really sounds like) To me thats not even fun to read that was my point.

talking about house music

but what about breaks?!?!?! or dnb?!?!?! :confused:

:tongue:

yeah, i hear ya... but like jon said, its not a real person... its just a character made to up DaVe's site traffic ;)

Originally posted by joeg

but what about breaks?!?!?! or dnb?!?!?! :confused:

yeah, i hear ya... but like jon said, its not a real person... its just a character made to up DaVe's site traffic ;)

can't forget about the breaks!! which i know nothing about:tongue: . well this Dan wilson person sent me a Pm and sounded pretty nice. But i was just talkgin in general about the board anyways.

can't forget about the breaks!! which i know nothing about:tongue: . well this Dan wilson person sent me a Pm and sounded pretty nice. But i was just talkgin in general about the board anyways.

yeah it is a little cliquey... but when the cliques all go out, they all get down together... i've never seen anyone have any real problems with one another... communication usually solves things...

Originally posted by joeg

yeah it is a little cliquey... but when the cliques all go out, they all get down together... i've never seen anyone have any real problems with one another... communication usually solves things...

Its not being cliquey that is the problem. I feel like its high school and certain people on here gang up on one person cause it makes them feel cool. First of all its a mesageboard, second of all, we are all adults and third of all if this is what some people have to do to makes themselves feel cool, which is what it seems to me, then its sad. But hey I'm only making an observaion. why some girl can't post a photo up of herself in a club wihtout being told shes ugly, who gives a fuck and so on is beyond me. and thats just one example

Its not being cliquey that is the problem. I feel like its high school and certain people on here gang up on one person cause it makes them feel cool. First of all its a mesageboard, second of all, we are all adults and third of all if this is what some people have to do to makes themselves feel cool, which is what it seems to me, then its sad. But hey I'm only making an observaion. why some girl can't post a photo up of herself in a club wihtout being told shes ugly, who gives a fuck and so on is beyond me. and thats just one example

yeah, i'll give you that...

things get taken way too far...

:laugh:

It's so funny how you talk about how so many people here gang up and make fun of other people, yet you seem to fit the cake pretty well a couple of months ago with me and bigpoppanils and some other people. Practice what you preach sista:aright:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh:

It's so funny how you talk about how so many people here gang up and make fun of other people, yet you seem to fit the cake pretty well a couple of months ago with me and bigpoppanils and some other people. Practice what you preach sista:aright:

guess what blow it out your ass!!:laugh:I was responding to the negative comments you 2 terds made towards me. I just didn't come out with it for no reason. And i'm not your sista;)

well i guess it depends on what you consider entertainment. I consider entertainment club reviews, planning the weekend ahead, talking about house music and so fourth. not hearing your a fucking moron,your ugly, you suck, you don't know nothing, I'm a member of postwhore, inc. and NWO your not so don't post your stupid, worthless opinions or comments etc. (thats what this board really sounds like) To me thats not even fun to read that was my point.

hehe. i know what you mean girl. i ignore all the threads pertaining to those kind of topics. i dont give a shit whos a part of what group or thinks they are cool because of it.

in reality, no one is cool on a message board so dont let what the people here say effect how you feel about yourself or in general.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Here's the situation with someone like Dan Wilson....

Even though I have remained relatively quiet about that name, its known that there is no such person....that it is someone on this board operating with 3 or maybe even more screenames. A lot of people are guilty of this...these drawn up people are meant nothing more then to cause drama and stir up shit. Some other examples are USA, robocock, rizzo, chosenone, embrodiedhate, etc.....I usually ignore these posts (actually, I find it pathetic) but some people just have fun and rip all over them.

Hence the case with Dan Wilson/tiesto90210/dani886....whatever.

Dan Wilson exists... I saw him at Centro on Friday.

Whether or not he has any aliases on the board, is another matter.

most people who post on these things are lame or ugly or fat and deff short and most of them are fat, ugly and short combined LoL so i deff think message boards are geared for the rejects out ther in life and on the real a lot of these rejects know too much bout shit they shouldn't even be allowed around which is sick but over all u can catch a normal person here and ther on these things and damn if any of ya'll ever wanna see a normal person who post's just look at George i might not be all ther mind wise and deff ain't smart enough to be a geek but i deff look the part to be admired so feel free people i need more members in my fan club LoL and yep that sounded conceited but fuk it cause it's so the truth and please no fat chicks reply cause no matter how many members i might have or want i do not want any short, ugly, or fat people in it cause u are who u hang with and damn i couldn't get down with that no matter how many drugs or steroidz i use ;)