Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You are ALL Lame!!!

girly

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But i do agree with what girly was saying.

When i signed up at first i signed on for "market research" because some people on C.P have really good ideas and opinions as far as NYC's night life is concerned.

The only problem with the site is the direction a majority of it's patrons are taking it. Some people use the internet as a way to start random drama without the fear of consiquence. Now i admit i F. around from time to time and get a little harsh in the way i deliver my opinion, but the people on here who know me well will tell you i do that all the time. (I was never really tactful)

And it really isn't cool to all out bash some poor girls pic, not all people look good. I will bet 100-1 that the people who bash some1 else''s looks probably don't look to great either. It's a matter of attacking some1's low self esteem in an attempt to make you fell better for yours. Just like shook and his "fat chick fan club" or what ever he was talking about during the mindless dribble he called a post.

:bounce:

Thier is 1 thing i don't get. Why is it the more posts you put the coller you get ? To me that just means you have entirely too much spare time.

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ?

:beer:

haha :) maybe i should start posting on NB more...

as for clicks and whatnot... i haven't experienced much. When i started posting, nobody gangd up on me, nobody dissed my opinions.. and when i would go on rants, people would yell right back at me.

If I didn't know shit, then i didn't pretend that I did, and i listened to people who've been around.

Yes we all started somewhere, but i'm sure most of us went in with the attitude of wanting to learn about things and experience things. We were newbies and we recognized it.

The people we bash tend to be the people who are newbies and DON"T recognize it. They think that their three trips to Exit or Roxy or wherever are enough for them to become THE authority on clubs, DJ's and music.

I'd like to see them hang out with a coked up drag queen and tell her that shit ;)