Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When do you feel are the hardest years in life???

dgmodel

I am of the opinion that if you believe in attempting to grow yourself continously, try to be a better person and all that, each year will be more difficult than the last and that much more rewarding.

Adolesence... the depression and insecurity I had to deal with at the time was unbearable.

I've gone through very rough patches since then and will undoubtedly have many more hard times to survive in the future... but at least I'll face them standing on a much more solid foundation.

The times may be getting rougher... but I'm a lot stronger...

Originally posted by dgmodel

... then prolly 30's if youre single the for the dating aspect...

:blown:

...it's tough but not the hardest thing i've been through...i am with tasty...adolescence was so tough...the changes, the insecurities, etc...nothing seems to have been so magnified in intensity as it was back then...

the hardest time in my life was the realization that i couldnt blame my mistakes on my youth. When you grow up- and become an adult i believe that starts at usually 21.. you start to realize the "real growing pains" of life. When ucan cope witht hem better, thats when it gets easier to deal with. But the years are still hard.

Originally posted by dgmodel

if you had to pick a time frame or period which you feel is was is going to be the hardest in life... approximately what age would you say???

The hardest years in life are going to be different for each person based on when and if they establish mental discipline and what events happen in their life.

For some pepole it could be middle school, before they find themselves. Or it could be in elementary school, before an abusive guardian was removed from the picture. Or it could be High School when other people become judgemental and abrasive, or it could be college when they leave home, or it could be joining the military. It might be when they first get a real job or when they're deciding what state or country to live in.

It could be a first child, the loss of a child, a divorce, or a car accident.

Somebody could even have it easy their entire lives, and then retire only to suffer because they never went through any difficult times to build up their character, discipline and appreication for life.

There's no way to come up with an average most-difficult-period statistic on people.

That your 20-30 are you hardest years as well. I actually read an article that claimed that your 20's are the hardest, because basically you are thrown out into the world, and forced to make a decision as to what the hell you want to do with your life, when most of us have been with our families. Not speaking for anyone else but after I finished school I had no idea what I wanted to do, and I can't say three years later its much different.

Example: Did you ever feel so unproductive. So lately for once last night I started to try and become productive, and finish my essay for Grad Scool. Three hours and four pages later, computer freezes and loses everything!! Sometimes I feel like this has been the hardest time of my life. Your still learning how to balance work and money too, for me money is always an issue as well. Its like 1 step forward, 2 steps back. So, yea now that I depressed all of you... yes 20's most def are hard...... (sometimes) for me

At my ripe old age of 26 (on thursday) I can say my hardersy were pubesent years. FOr me my paretns are stricy italians and i was growing up american it wasn't working. Overall my pubesent years were hard. But, I still have to buy a house and have kids and get old and all.

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

That your 20-30 are you hardest years as well. I actually read an article that claimed that your 20's are the hardest, because basically you are thrown out into the world, and forced to make a decision as to what the hell you want to do with your life, when most of us have been with our families. Not speaking for anyone else but after I finished school I had no idea what I wanted to do, and I can't say three years later its much different.

Example: Did you ever feel so unproductive. So lately for once last night I started to try and become productive, and finish my essay for Grad Scool. Three hours and four pages later, computer freezes and loses everything!! Sometimes I feel like this has been the hardest time of my life. Your still learning how to balance work and money too, for me money is always an issue as well. Its like 1 step forward, 2 steps back. So, yea now that I depressed all of you... yes 20's most def are hard...... (sometimes) for me

i feel for you... bebe...