Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: snoozi8

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, the truth is such a sharp knife...

hey... on an unrelated note... I was thumbing through the dictionary and I came across this:

in·con·sid·er·ate Pronunciation Key (nkn-sdr-t)

adj.

Thoughtless of others; displaying a lack of consideration.

Not well considered or carefully thought out; ill-advised.

ok, now back to topic...

sorry for the OT posts... but I just found this aswell...

tact·less Pronunciation Key (tktls)

adj.

Lacking or exhibiting a lack of tact; bluntly inconsiderate or indiscreet.

dis·re·spect·ful Pronunciation Key (dsr-spktfl)

adj.

Having or exhibiting a lack of respect; rude and discourteous.

vul·ture Pronunciation Key (vlchr)

n.

A person of a rapacious, predatory, or profiteering nature.

yeah, now again... back to topic...

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

when drama starts GOD kills clubplanet

oh, don't worry chief... I called god and worked everything out in advance... he owed me one for some shit that went down last month... its all good.

ENOUGH or do you want me to define JACKASS. Which you are making yourselves look like.

I LOVE HOW NO ONE BLAMES THE GUY!!

Um let's get this straight we are blaming it all on the girl and not on the guy that was just going out with you and decided to start messing around with other people. Wrong person to be mad at hun.

She apologized to you for not even knowing she disrespected you and you throw it in this persons face. While your "MAN" is out on the prowl.

Question are you gonna blame every girl he hooks up with? Or are you ever gonna blame him for being a creep?

My 2 cents.

:blown:

i must draw attention to the fact that you are talking SHIT. the man is just as much at fault, and i have also voiced my opinion to him. but you aren't part of this, and if you chose to keep your opinion to yourself you'd look less like a fool.

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

ENOUGH or do you want me to define JACKASS. Which you are making yourselves look like.

Um let's get this straight we are blaming it all on the girl and not on the guy that was just going out with you and decided to start messing around with other people. Wrong person to be mad at hun.

She apologized to you for not even knowing she disrespected you and you throw it in this persons face. While your "MAN" is out on the prowl.

Question are you gonna blame every girl he hooks up with? Or are you ever gonna blame him for being a creep?

My 2 cents.

My 2 cents.

wait wait wait wait... lets not get ahead of yourselves... hes just as bad as her (if not worse)... but we thought she was better than that... guess we were wrong...

Originally posted by wideskies

i must draw attention to the fact that you are talking SHIT. the man is just as much at fault, and i have also voiced my opinion to him. but you aren't part of this, and if you chose to keep your opinion to yourself you'd look less like a fool.

:laugh: :laugh:

classic reply

Yet you decide to bash her publically but not him???

Someone must want someone back I guess.

And Wideskies you chose to air your dirty laundry where I work. SO DEAL WITH SOME PUBLIC OPINIONS THAT MAY OPPOSE YOUR OWN.

heres how I look at it...

I never expected any more from him... he was never my "Friend"... I could see that coming a mile away...

KRISTY on the other hand... we THOUGHT wasn't that kind of trash... but besides proving that wrong, time and again, shes also a lier... which is not a trait I tolerate in my friends.

so to reiterate: They're both Trash.

And Wideskies you chose to air your dirty laundry where I work. SO DEAL WITH SOME PUBLIC OPINIONS THAT MAY OPPOSE YOUR OWN.

why dont you admit the fact that you are friends with the girl she is BASHING thats why its bothering you :idea:

its better to shut your trap and dont get involved in other ppl issue fuckin drama QUEEN..

as long as im concerned I just love wideskies classic replys so its killing alot of my time ..

i have no problem dealing with you making yourself look silly.

and as for my dirty laundry; hell, at least i only have one person's stains on MY sheets.

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

why dont you admit the fact that you are friends with the girl she is BASHING thats why its bothering you :idea:

its better to shut your trap and dont get involved in other ppl issue fuckin drama QUEEN..

as long as im concerned I just love wideskies classic replys so its killing alot of my time ..

exxaccccttttlllyyy.... I don't remember anyone calling the moral police last time quoth or shook was attacking me... its the game we play on here... If you can't take it, leave...

Well unfortunately I have not been on the boards due to travel. AND GETTING YOU GUYS MORE FREE CRAP.

But now I am here and yes she is my friend and I am damn proud to be her friend. So what.

And Joe if they said stuff to you that bothered you and it was reported I would have done this to. You know that so dont act as if I jumped in just for Kristy.

Or didn't I talk to you when you were fighting with a friend. And I think that worked out didn't it?