Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: snoozi8 (encore)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it really shouldn't be on the boards...

... but it wouldn't be if certain behavior patterns didn't exist amongst certain people.

i guess joe and i just didn't feel like keeping quiet about it *shrug*

people should take responsibility for their actions.

yeah, when people repeat the same actions time and again, and think all they have to do is play dumb and apologize to get away with it, shit like this needs to happen.

sorry for those of you who had to witness it who don't know the full story...

Originally posted by joeg

yeah, when people repeat the same actions time and again, and think all they have to do is play dumb and apologize to get away with it, shit like this needs to happen.

sorry for those of you who had to witness it who don't know the full story...

yet when it happens to her...no one says boo....(just observing)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

yet when it happens to her...no one says boo....(just observing)

fair enough eric, but by that point i had already been lied to, and I couldnt' really take any version of "her story" seriously...

PLUS... kristy was the cause of her breakup... nomatter how much anyone wants to deny that one... unbiased people were present and saw what they saw... theres only so much you can cover up with a lie before the truth gets out.

not to mention the first phonecall i get from her in like 4 months (the duration of her relationship) is her crying that bog broke up with her... quickly followed the next week with "can i get a ride???"

Originally posted by joeg

fair enough eric, but by that point i had already been lied to, and I couldnt' really take any version of "her story" seriously...

PLUS... kristy was the cause of her breakup... nomatter how much anyone wants to deny that one... unbiased people were present and saw what they saw... theres only so much you can cover up with a lie before the truth gets out.

not to mention the first phonecall i get from her in like 4 months (the duration of her relationship) is her crying that bog broke up with her... quickly followed the next week with "can i get a ride???"

haha.. nice quote.. I don't have much to say about this matter.. but i think everyone has their own way of dealing with problems in there life and self destruction is not a way of doing it. At the end you're only destroying yourself and everything around you.

Originally posted by theory

haha.. nice quote.. I don't have much to say about this matter.. but i think everyone has their own way of dealing with problems in there life and self destruction is not a way of doing it. At the end you're only destroying yourself and everything around you.

I probably should have listening to a Good Friend about ohhhh 6 months ago... *Shrugs* live and learn... live and learn...

fuck you...I should have let you sleep on the floor more often all those nights when you crashed at my house because I didn't want you to drive tired, or said fuck the smiley face ice cream cakes I bought you to cheer you up..... and we went over the issue of us not being as close when I was with Bog.... it happens all the time, afterall, Cat with a big FUCKING C got back, or if Shannon (sorry to mention your name girly) called you wouldn't run and have left me in the dust fuck that shit...it happens.... besides, it was very rare that Bog and I were out alone and not with the whole group every night...

publicly I DID NOT FUCKING HOOK UP WITH JON MARKOS AT BAKTUN one day he will admit that I said I was happy with Bog and wouldn't kiss him I never lied to anyone I have told Bog the story a thousand times, even admitting that I should not have been so concerned with Jon's apologies, and should have realized just talking to him a lot made him uncoomfortable.

I will take that to my grave with me, swearing on my father, no matter what people thought they saw...

You know, I should have listened to Shannon too a long time ago not to get involved in something but I didn't I always have to learn the hard way

Originally posted by snoozi8

fuck you...I should have let you sleep on the floor more often all those nights when you crashed at my house because I didn't want you to drive tired, or said fuck the smiley face ice cream cakes I bought you to cheer you up..... and we went over the issue of us not being as close when I was with Bog.... it happens all the time, afterall, Cat with a big FUCKING C got back, or if Shannon (sorry to mention your name girly) called you wouldn't run and have left me in the dust fuck that shit...it happens.... besides, it was very rare that Bog and I were out alone and not with the whole group every night...

publicly I DID NOT FUCKING HOOK UP WITH JON MARKOS AT BAKTUN one day he will admit that I said I was happy with Bog and wouldn't kiss him I never lied to anyone I have told Bog the story a thousand times, even admitting that I should not have been so concerned with Jon's apologies, and should have realized just talking to him a lot made him uncoomfortable.

I will take that to my grave with me, swearing on my father, no matter what people thought they saw...

You know, I should have listened to Shannon too a long time ago not to get involved in something but I didn't I always have to learn the hard way

Kristy....I seriously cannot believe that you would do this publicly...

Since you have I will tell the truth.

I killed a liter of SoCo with ScooBe from this board before we went to Baktun. When we got there we drank SoCo Manhattans till I was so drunk I went up to Richie Hawtin and struck up a convo and introduced him to lavendermenace, not to mention I said Derrick Carter had a hair-do that someone from Foghat would be proud of TO HIS FACE ......needless to say, I was in rare form.

With that all said, I talked to snoozie8 about treating her like a piece of trash and apologized......she then leaned over and kissed me on the lips....which I in turn kissed her back till tongues came out and so forth....

Yes, we hooked up.....as ashamed of it as I am. Bog knows where I stand on this matter and knows that I am sorry, I was just drunk.

Kristy, I can't believe you openly lied about that shit......I can't do that shit and still respect myself. Thats the only reason why I would offer this information.

Peace

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Kristy....I seriously cannot believe that you would do this publicly...

Since you have I will tell the truth.

I killed a liter of SoCo with ScooBe from this board before we went to Baktun. When we got there we drank SoCo Manhattans till I was so drunk I went up to Richie Hawtin and struck up a convo and introduced him to lavendermenace, not to mention I said Derrick Carter had a hair-do that someone from Foghat would be proud of TO HIS FACE ......needless to say, I was in rare form.

With that all said, I talked to snoozie8 about treating her like a piece of trash and apologized......she then leaned over and kissed me on the lips....which I in turn kissed her back till tongues came out and so forth....

Yes, we hooked up.....as ashamed of it as I am. Bog knows where I stand on this matter and knows that I am sorry, I was just drunk.

Kristy, I can't believe you openly lied about that shit......I can't do that shit and still respect myself. Thats the only reason why I would offer this information.

Peace

we all make mistakes, but a real man will admit when he is wrong.