Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: snoozi8 (encore)

Originally posted by joeg

I'm Done.

Point Proven.

Message Sent.

I don't think theres anything else that needs further posting.

wait a minute joe, theres one more thing that needs to be said...

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Kristy....I seriously cannot believe that you would do this publicly...

Since you have I will tell the truth.

I killed a liter of SoCo with ScooBe from this board before we went to Baktun. When we got there we drank SoCo Manhattans till I was so drunk I went up to Richie Hawtin and struck up a convo and introduced him to lavendermenace, not to mention I said Derrick Carter had a hair-do that someone from Foghat would be proud of TO HIS FACE ......needless to say, I was in rare form.

With that all said, I talked to snoozie8 about treating her like a piece of trash and apologized......she then leaned over and kissed me on the lips....which I in turn kissed her back till tongues came out and so forth....

Yes, we hooked up.....as ashamed of it as I am. Bog knows where I stand on this matter and knows that I am sorry, I was just drunk.

Kristy, I can't believe you openly lied about that shit......I can't do that shit and still respect myself. Thats the only reason why I would offer this information.

Peace

is that??? is that the sound of the the truth coming out I hear???

so to reiterate:

Kristy fucks bog over (one of the nicest guys on the board...)

Lies about it to her friends...

cries about someone else hookup up with bog like 3 weeks later

THEN ends up at brickhouse's apartment the SAME night wideskies breaks up with him (and the night after)... (not to mention being innapropriate at ps1 in front of her friends... i mean... seriously... "if you eat shit in public, you better believe it'll be on the boards the next day")

Lies/hypocracy/adultery/stupidity/debauchery... ahhh only on cp, kids... only on cp...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this shit STILL going on?? Hasnt anyone figured out that no one wants to hear it?

K- Dont you DARE bring my name into this.

you know, so much could be avoided if everyone would just accept the fact that I'm always right, and just listen to me from the beginning.:tongue:

geez, can we all PLEASE move on.

:rolleyes:

I cannnot believe you...I knew everyone was drunk that night but now YOU must have been on halucinagenic drugs I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD LIE LIKE that is it your fucking Greek ego, or the fact that I wanted Bog and not you yes, I did give you a peck on the lips (one where you grab the persons face and MUAH!) because you kept saying sorry sorry sorry and I said it was fine I just wanna be friends and be cool and I told Bog that I told him everything and is that why you lied to make me seem like the more guilty person so you could be chummy chummy? you are such a bastard for this I can't believe you would lie my tongue never left my mouth that night and you know it I hope deep down inside you live with guilt for this....

and yeah, it's unlike me to bring it up on here, but I'm sick of people accusing me of lying especially when they are supposed to be my friends or boyfriends who I was always honest with even when something was wrong you claimed that night that you cared about me or my feelings or whatever I don't believe you do I was never anything but a friend to you whenever you wanted a fucking massage I sat there so you could pass out leaning on me the later weekend just so you would feel better... why because I care about all my friends, I try to do whatever they ask (EXCEPT hooking up with them when I have a boyfriend I love very much)... and I'm sorry I criticized your demo I only wanted to help....

I don't think I will ever be able to speak to you again...a glance at you will make me cringe until you apologize and admit you were wrong... I still don't know how you could blatently lie like that I always speak the truth, even if I was wrong (as in Cat's case)

mercy on your soul

ok, i'm not gonna step into the middle of who's right and who's wrong or lying or shit BUT:

it seems that drama is constantly swirling around someone. when that happens people stop giving you the benefit of the doubt. and you need to take an extra hard look at what you're doing before you do it. now, maybe some of the things that have happened weren't your fault, or didn't happen the way people think they did BUT you need to avoid even the appearance or HINT of impropriety cause all people see are patterns, and once they see them they are only gonna see what you do through those patterns. (meaning, the assumption is you're hooking up with someone)

the fact that you didn't listen to well meaning advice in the past ads to this cause it makes the people who gave it feel that you don't care about their opinion.

all i'm saying is think about how what you are doing appears even if at heart you're not doing what it may look like. if your actions and appearances show respect for other's feelings, they'll show respect for you.

Originally posted by snoozi8

I cannnot believe you...I knew everyone was drunk that night but now YOU must have been on halucinagenic drugs I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU WOULD LIE LIKE that is it your fucking Greek ego, or the fact that I wanted Bog and not you yes, I did give you a peck on the lips (one where you grab the persons face and MUAH!) because you kept saying sorry sorry sorry and I said it was fine I just wanna be friends and be cool and I told Bog that I told him everything and is that why you lied to make me seem like the more guilty person so you could be chummy chummy? you are such a bastard for this I can't believe you would lie my tongue never left my mouth that night and you know it I hope deep down inside you live with guilt for this....

and yeah, it's unlike me to bring it up on here, but I'm sick of people accusing me of lying especially when they are supposed to be my friends or boyfriends who I was always honest with even when something was wrong you claimed that night that you cared about me or my feelings or whatever I don't believe you do I was never anything but a friend to you whenever you wanted a fucking massage I sat there so you could pass out leaning on me the later weekend just so you would feel better... why because I care about all my friends, I try to do whatever they ask (EXCEPT hooking up with them when I have a boyfriend I love very much)... and I'm sorry I criticized your demo I only wanted to help....

I don't think I will ever be able to speak to you again...a glance at you will make me cringe until you apologize and admit you were wrong... I still don't know how you could blatently lie like that I always speak the truth, even if I was wrong (as in Cat's case)

mercy on your soul

And out comes the name calling and attacks......

What a fucking mistake

You're aweful

and how do you expect me to react.... and I'm only calling it like I see it you're dead to me now

Petey yeah thanks.... always wise words from a not-so-old man :) I know, I'm working on it..just at a point now where there's been nothing to grab on to first, I broke off the engagement with the Brit (before I met you) then I wasn't cautious enough of Bog's feelings self-destruction is a weird thing, and one day I'll figure it out... I'm just sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings along the way

Originally posted by snoozi8

fuck you...I should have let you sleep on the floor more often all those nights when you crashed at my house because I didn't want you to drive tired, or said fuck the smiley face ice cream cakes I bought you to cheer you up..... and we went over the issue of us not being as close when I was with Bog.... it happens all the time, afterall, Cat with a big FUCKING C got back, or if Shannon (sorry to mention your name girly) called you wouldn't run and have left me in the dust fuck that shit...it happens.... besides, it was very rare that Bog and I were out alone and not with the whole group every night...

publicly I DID NOT FUCKING HOOK UP WITH JON MARKOS AT BAKTUN one day he will admit that I said I was happy with Bog and wouldn't kiss him I never lied to anyone I have told Bog the story a thousand times, even admitting that I should not have been so concerned with Jon's apologies, and should have realized just talking to him a lot made him uncoomfortable.

I will take that to my grave with me, swearing on my father, no matter what people thought they saw...

You know, I should have listened to Shannon too a long time ago not to get involved in something but I didn't I always have to learn the hard way

I relly dont wnat to do this but

For the record.

You know how much I hate ppl’s personal life to be displayed over this message board. I always stayed way even when I was directly involved and mentioned in the thread. But now your publicly making me look like the asshole and, and I’m forced to respond.

First off “I DID NOT FUCKING HOOK UP WITH JON MARKOS AT BAKTUN”. Many ppl in here don’t even know who “JON MARKOS” is why is it that you could not say the name that ppl know him by.

Despite of what I seen with my own to yes, that night I did give you the benefit of doubt and said OK fine.

“I have told Bog the story a thousand times” yes you did.

“I should not have been so concerned with Jon's apologies” what? That was not how people show concern.

“should have realized just talking to him a lot made him uncoomfortable” I cant balive you can say that, I was never uncomfortable or upset when you talked with him or anyone else for that matter. Your making me sound like a jealous controlling freak. For all of you how know me you know I’m far from that.

Secondly.

Why did I brake up with you?

From the time we got to Backtun you where all over him like flies on shit (Jon I apologize for the metaphor). You may have had a deep conversation with Jon, but in a deep conversation one doesn’t hang all over the other. A conversation is not when you disappear for the rest of the night. Let’s recall how I found you. After an hour or so of not knowing of your whereabouts ( and Bucktun for those of you that don’t know is a pretty small place) only knowing of whom your with and the situation that was at hand, not being able to stand it one more, I was going to go out side look for you and take off. So on the way out what to ppl did I find behind the curtains. You had Jon pined up against the wall and from what I seen there was not much taking going on. So I sat back for a few moments, then I came up right next to you. You here so involved that you did not even know I was there. Man it was hot. And I’m not talking about a lack of A/C.

That’s all I’m going to say about that.

Jon sorry for being so descriptive, you and I had your little talk and now we’re cool. She could have walked away but she did just the opposite.

Further more

One several occasions I told you to stop and think b4 you do and say shit, and that news travels fast around here. It looks like you did not hear me. You managed to offend and hurt a lot of people.

Stop acting like the victim, while knowing what was said and done, you only bring it on yourself.

In the future, I would appreciate it if you c me having a conversation with someone and you c that we’re upset over some thing that has noting to do with you, walk the other way, and try not to listen in, IT”S PERSONAL.

I DID NOT WANT TO DO THIS.

Everyone I’m Sorry.

This shit has to stop.

I can't believe I am responding to this....on a chat board....

I called him Jon Markos because that's his name...I'm sorry I didn't post a "screen name" duh

all I have to say is I'm glad you boys are friends...how convenient that is

Bog I've said my peace with you and know I will never convince you otherwise You believe what you want to, I can't stop you And we already went over that you never came back from the bathroom...I didn't come looking for you because you had already stated we were together too much, I thought we both had enough friends there to talk to .....I've realized that your "I love you"s didn't mean much and I'm over it after everything...I just wanted to work on being friends now

a word to the wise never get involved with anyone from CP it's just not smart I can't explain why, because everything seems alright at first, but we're all just around each other too much we circulate in the same groups some are bitter, some are evil, some will get your back.....but all in all, it can be shady (yeah, I've been called that too hehe)

Quoth made me think about something...Petey you too of course I realized my fault in hurt that I caused and will work on myself so it doesn't happen anymore, but there are some things I never did, and I will stand by my word even if no one believes me

I'm through with this thread now, if anyone wants to dig up anything else I may have done, please PM me cheers

wait.. let me try to get this straight

1. bog says he saw you and jon hooking up

2. jon said you two hooked up

3. jon and bog are friends, and thus if you DID hook up with him while going out with bog, it would have been difficult for jon to admit it or talk about it to bog but... (why would jon have lied and said he DID do something that might have ruined his friendship? it makes no sense whatsoever)....

4. he did, and they talked it through and have come to a peaceful conclusion and yet you...

5. continue to insist none of it happened.

oh, good for you for realizing that you should never get involved with anyone from CP. but wait! oh wait... you can screw around but as long as you aren't dating it's okay. i get it. in fact, i'm GLAD to hear it!

okay boys, step right up! i'm open for business! but don't worry, i won't date you so it's okay even if we end up hurting ourselves or others!

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Originally posted by wideskies

wait.. let me try to get this straight

1. bog says he saw you and jon hooking up

2. jon said you two hooked up

3. jon and bog are friends, and thus if you DID hook up with him while going out with bog, it would have been difficult for jon to admit it or talk about it to bog but... (why would jon have lied and said he DID do something that might have ruined his friendship? it makes no sense whatsoever)....

4. he did, and they talked it through and have come to a peaceful conclusion and yet you...

5. continue to insist none of it happened.

Exactly..........

Its downright pathetic

do u people have REAL friends?? or do u simply hang out with/date/fuck/ etc etc....people from a message board? and then publicly air your crap?!!? wtf....i am so lost...i thought this was clubplanet....yea we get a little off track.....but i guess i was just naive to not know this is like a mini-dating service with a side order of soap opera!.....some of u...are truly pathetic.....others....well you r not so bad!;) lol....but seriously....step back and look at this......u may not like the way u r portraying yourself.....or u may not care...either way.....who am i to judge

Originally posted by misk

do u people have REAL friends?? or do u simply hang out with/date/fuck/ etc etc....people from a message board? and then publicly air your crap?!!? wtf....i am so lost...i thought this was clubplanet....yea we get a little off track.....but i guess i was just naive to not know this is like a mini-dating service with a side order of soap opera!.....some of u...are truly pathetic.....others....well you r not so bad!;) lol....but seriously....step back and look at this......u may not like the way u r portraying yourself.....or u may not care...either way.....who am i to judge

:laugh: i love this girl.. & i couldnt have said it better myself.

according to shook all the misfits of society look to the computer for dates because they cant meet anyone out in real life... hrm, maybes hes right...

i find it interesting that some seem to think that those who choose to find and communicate with others with common interests on a messageboard are losers, rejects, misfits, or undesirable to others in the 'real world.'

wake up people, it's the 21st century and this IS the real world. we are a community that chooses to relate our stories, experiences, interests, joys, and drama in an electronic medium as WELL as in person. that does not make our experiences, interests, joys, and drama any less real or less valid. so what if i've dated someone off a messageboard? that's like saying you shouldn't date someone from a book club, or an art appreciation group, or your church. i'm here because it's a cheap, easy way to find people who enjoy doing the same sort of things i do. and 90% of the people i talk to on here i also see in person. .. so what's the big deal? i bet churches, book clubs, and art appreciation groups have messageboards too.

there is nothing false or lame about who i am on CP unless i make myself false or lame (and obviously some of you seem to think i've done just that; well, so it goes)...i could do that just as easily in 'real life.'

*massive eyeroll for all of you people who waste time complaining about others wasting time on here*

Originally posted by somebitch

according to shook all the misfits of society look to the computer for dates because they cant meet anyone out in real life... hrm, maybes hes right...

That's bullshit. The real world is a huge place, and it can be hard to meet people you have things in common with. IMO, the Internet is a perfectly reasonable means of filtering people... it was much easier for me to meet people that I connect with through CP than by just wandering out and going to clubs/lounges/etc.

Call me a misfit, but I'm grateful for the friendships I've made through here.

And all you people adding your 2 cents at this point... you realize this thread is dead, right? Everyone this actually affects is through with the public drama... beating this dead horse is not the slightest bit intelligent or helpful.

P.S. What Cat said too... well said.

Originally posted by wideskies

i find it interesting that some seem to think that those who choose to find and communicate with others with common interests on a messageboard are losers, rejects, misfits, or undesirable to others in the 'real world.'

no....what we ARE saying...is some of us do not need to turn to a message board to fill a gap in our lives...we are already overwhelmed with friends and loved ones and people to go out and party with.........we do not need to come on here and put out a personal ad to meet us at some club! ......SURE...it happens ...and i am not saying that everyone who has met...or formed some friendship with a board member is a 'loser'...but open your eyes...A LOT of them are!.........i myself have met a few people ..just because we are all out at the same places and it happens...and when i see them out...we have a great time...however....i have a life...and i have people to go out with...and my board 'relationships' are just that.....seeing someone out...and having a good time........some of u people are soooooooooooooo fucking corny.........get off your godamn computer....EVEN if u do form a relationship with a board member...why the fuck are u living it out on the board....are u that involved in cp and all it's members that u need to have your lover's quarrels on the computer!!!?!?! wtf.......THAT my friend was the point

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: i love this girl.. & i couldnt have said it better myself.

i love u too!!!:D

and btw....nice touch with the shook reference!! LOL;)

no....what we ARE saying...is some of us do not need to turn to a message board to fill a gap in our lives...we are already overwhelmed with friends and loved ones and people to go out and party with.........we do not need to come on here and put out a personal ad to meet us at some club! ......SURE...it happens ...and i am not saying that everyone who has met...or formed some friendship with a board member is a 'loser'...but open your eyes...A LOT of them are!.........i myself have met a few people ..just because we are all out at the same places and it happens...and when i see them out...we have a great time...however....i have a life...and i have people to go out with...and my board 'relationships' are just that.....seeing someone out...and having a good time........some of u people are soooooooooooooo fucking corny.........get off your godamn computer....EVEN if u do form a relationship with a board member...why the fuck are u living it out on the board....are u that involved in cp and all it's members that u need to have your lover's quarrels on the computer!!!?!?! wtf.......THAT my friend was the point

Do you ever get tired of worrying about other people's lives?

Everything is relative... you say you're "already overwhelmed with friends and loved ones and people to go out and party with"... Good for you! I'm not... I'm really new to the city still, and this was a really convenient way for me to meet people.

Honestly, I fail to see why this is such a problem to you... what does it matter to you, how other people choose to meet each other and communicate? You get what you want from the boards, we get what we want... I'm not going to judge you for having superficial relationships with board members, and I expect you not to judge me for finding more than that.

Seriously... get over it. Nobody's forcing you to participate.

Originally posted by hoke

Do you ever get tired of worrying about other people's lives?

Everything is relative... you say you're "already overwhelmed with friends and loved ones and people to go out and party with"... Good for you! I'm not... I'm really new to the city still, and this was a really convenient way for me to meet people.

Honestly, I fail to see why this is such a problem to you... what does it matter to you, how other people choose to meet each other and communicate? You get what you want from the boards, we get what we want... I'm not going to judge you for having superficial relationships with board members, and I expect you not to judge me for finding more than that.

Seriously... get over it. Nobody's forcing you to participate.

lol.......don't always assume i am talking about u.....and don't always take everything i say to the heart....i have said it before and i will say it again...there are some great people on the boards....and not everyone who meets and forms relationships with cp members is grouped into the category....i was saying.....some people are SOOOOO involved that they have to live out their relationships over the board.....constantly airing their dirty laundry etc etc...there IS a world outside of cp........

lol...i can't believe that someone with 2400 posts wrote this.

btw...some people moved to NYC not knowing anyone and this is a great way for them to meet people.

also, i didn't see wideskies mention that she doesn't have a large group of other friends or family. obviously this touched a cord with you. perhaps you've been rejected by some loser board guy? (i'm kidding but why are you so worked up about this????)

lol.......don't always assume i am talking about u.....and don't always take everything i say to the heart....i have said it before and i will say it again...there are some great people on the boards....and not everyone who meets and forms relationships with cp members is grouped into the category....i was saying.....some people are SOOOOO involved that they have to live out their relationships over the board.....constantly airing their dirty laundry etc etc...there IS a world outside of cp........

I don't "air my dirty laundry" on the boards as much as some, but a lot of what you said does apply to me... I felt it necessary to respond. Regardless... I don't think it's a productive use of time to judge people for the amount of meaning that they place on the boards -- to each their own, I say. That's MY point.