Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Its Tuesday! New Dave Matthews!

Originally posted by abortionator

Don't forget the DVD!

Plus BS is slightly different...

didn't know there was going to be a dvd. what show would the footage be from? or would it be them in the studio? I have already seen DMB 24 times in concert and have most of the shows dld. Another dvd wouldn't hurt though.

By the way, its not that different than Lillywhite except for Where are u now? and the other song which slips my mind at this time.

Is it true that there is also a bonus track other than those 2?

Originally posted by mindfaqd

didn't know there was going to be a dvd. what show would the footage be from? or would it be them in the studio? I have already seen DMB 24 times in concert and have most of the shows dld. Another dvd wouldn't hurt though.

By the way, its not that different than Lillywhite except for Where are u now? and the other song which slips my mind at this time.

Is it true that there is also a bonus track other than those 2?

Well don't get too excited about the DVD... Its "When the World Ends" and "Bartender" from a show last July in CO. They're going to release the whole thing on DVD and CD in November. They also throw in a 5.1 version of Bartender. Thats it though. But hey, its free.

The differences between Lillywhite and Busted Stuff to the best of my knowledge:

Busted Stuff is essentially the same on both. Grey Street sounds a lot better on BS. Where Are You Going is new. Sweet Up & Down is gone. JTR is gone. You Never Know is new. Captain is almost a completely different song. Raven is a little better. Grace is Gone is the same. Kit Kat Jam has no lyrics now which is an improvement. Digging a Ditch is the same. Monkey Man is gone. Big Eyed Fish is pretty much the same. And Bartender is still Bartender!

3 Gone, 2 added, and a big improvement if you ask me.