Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone doing anything...

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

kingartur: ok, lol, have a few margaritas then, and a quick kamikaze shot :) have fun!!!

faith: good luck! what kind are you looking for?

Well, I drove a 2002 altima and it was nice and comfortable. Then I drove a 2003 eclipse and that was too much fun! So I will most likely get the altima. I dont know, Im so:confused:

What would you do?

Originally posted by faith11878

Well, I drove a 2002 altima and it was nice and comfortable. Then I drove a 2003 eclipse and that was too much fun! So I will most likely get the altima. I dont know, Im so:confused:

What would you do?

You can get a Jeep so you can feel the bumps in the road like i do :eek::tongue:;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

You can get a Jeep so you can feel the bumps in the road like i do :eek::tongue:;)

LOL...:laugh:

I wanted an SUV but Im trying to be practical and get something thats not too bad on gas because I drive a lot with my job. Thats another reason I dont think Im going to get the eclipse.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

that's tough cause i am an SUV girl :) but in your case, since you said you drive a lot, go for the altima...although i am not sure what mileage an eclipse gets? if it is good enough, go for it :)

The eclipse sucks gas away too! God I hate to be practical:mad: