Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Morning!

NOURISH! when ya coming up to DC again? huh huh huh? I remember that I'm suppose to remind you to remember to come up on July 26 for Danny Howells! :D

Its a luau at Buzz that night - the foam is gonna be orange or something. I'm more than scared....

oh yeah, hi to you too vic :)

yeah man, i think foam is nasty. i mean...i'm sure i would have loved it when i was a young, agile raver...but now...

the worst is when some soaped up, sweaty, shirtless kid with bugged out eyes slides past you in a crowd and rubs some of his slime on you...ya know what i mean? vic did that a couple of times last time...but i think he was doing it on purpose

:D

(hi tini!)

Originally posted by djbuster

(hi tini!)

hiya buster :D

I have to agree that the foam is... well for lack of a better word... EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW! *lol*

I went in once and almost drowned - damn that stuff gets high (well relatively speaking of course :) )

But maybe I'll be festive and get all dressed in a bikini & grass skirt for the occasion :tongue:

Originally posted by djbuster

the worst is when some soaped up, sweaty, shirtless kid with bugged out eyes slides past you in a crowd and rubs some of his slime on you...ya know what i mean? vic did that a couple of times last time...but i think he was doing it on purpose

:D

oh that was you buster? i thought it was shady :worry:

well i think the foam is gross, but after a couple of drinks i usually start to think that the foam looks rather inviting, so i dunno, plus the opportunity to "rub" against buster and not getting caught is a far to appealing of a chance to pass up :D

Originally posted by zaguero

I'm here. Busy as hell. Some moron outside on the street got his car horn stuck and decided to pull over right under my office window. IDIOT!!

that was me, in your car. your car sucks, get a new one.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

uh..the "fuck you and your window" part, not the "cube" part :D

zag, again that was me in your car, i just rear ended some dude that gave me the finger, since i was in your car and its expendible i rear ended him :D

ummm..damn, lunch time, time for my frozen entree

Originally posted by zaguero

:bootysha: I GOT A WINDOW!!! NANNY NANNY BOO BOO!!!:D

what i cant explain is that why zag, with an office AND a window, is so cheap? i ean if he has an office AND a window (i dont have a window) then he must be some hot shot in his company, why is he, then so cheap?

:finger: