Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Morning!

Originally posted by vicman

what i cant explain is that why zag, with an office AND a window, is so cheap? i ean if he has an office AND a window (i dont have a window) then he must be some hot shot in his company, why is he, then so cheap?

:finger:

Dude! You still collect welfare checks. Talk about cheap!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

are you talking about that foamy candy stuff? I don't think I've ever eaten one. :confused:

i think its the peanuts (or any type of nuts) covered with sugar caramel....like the ones you can buy on the street in NYC in the haevily touristy areas..the orange color is because they melt the sugar in a copper bowl as copper is the best conducter of heat, so the copper reacts with the sugar and gives the caramel a slight orange color....but they probably add coloring to the sugar anyways. they are VERY tasty...OMG, once you start you cant stop

Originally posted by crank47

me neither

since we are sort of talking about candy, i was at tower today with sauvee and on the counter they had a chupa chups display... remember those lollypops? i haven't had one in a really long time. i resisted the urge to buy one because i can't remember if i liked them or not *lol*

Originally posted by vicman

i think its the peanuts (or any type of nuts) covered with sugar caramel....like the ones you can buy on the street in NYC in the haevily touristy areas..the orange color is because they melt the sugar in a copper bowl as copper is the best conducter of heat, so the copper reacts with the sugar and gives the caramel a slight orange color....but they probably add coloring to the sugar anyways. they are VERY tasty...OMG, once you start you cant stop

What the hell are you talking about? They're orange cause of the copper bowl? Crazy person.

I am refering to those foamy candy circus paenuts. They're orange but they taste like banana, if you can get past the sweet. I'm telling you, they're gross but I can't help myself.

Originally posted by nourishment

What the hell are you talking about? They're orange cause of the copper bowl? Crazy person.

I am refering to those foamy candy circus paenuts. They're orange but they taste like banana, if you can get past the sweet. I'm telling you, they're gross but I can't help myself.

i think he's talking about those roasted nuts you can buy on the street in nyc. they smell good but i've never had 'em. something about buying nuts off the street :shudder:

okay, i'm sure someone will find some sort of sexual inuendo in that last statement *lol*

Originally posted by nourishment

I bought nuts one time on a street corner in Boston. They were hot sweet and sticky, with touch a touch of salt.

heh heh heh

Last time I remember buying nuts from a street vender were @ Covent Garden the last time I was in London.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

since we are sort of talking about candy, i was at tower today with sauvee and on the counter they had a chupa chups display... remember those lollypops? i haven't had one in a really long time. i resisted the urge to buy one because i can't remember if i liked them or not *lol*

yum, i *heart* chupa chups. Remember how they used to come in the mouth of a rubber chicken? tasty stuff.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT VIC???

The circus foamy peanuts that you get at the grocery store. My grandfather used to eat them all the time because he had no teeth(I think he lost his teeth from eating all the circus peanuts) But yeah nourishment, they are disgusting, but don't you dare put a bag of them in front of me or I will eat them all.

ok, i have no fucking clue as to what damn foamy peanuts you all are talking about...damn those peanuts, damn nuts, damn every legume out there as far as i care!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone please, hold me.......:cry: