Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Didn't I Stop To Talk To Her????

aboyfrombklyn

Have you ever walked by someone on the street and you both smiled or said hello to each other, but didn't stop to talk, only to regret it a minute later?? I was walking down the street yesterday when this beautiful girl walked by, smiled, and said hello. I had my headphones on, but I smiled back and said hello. She stared into my eyes and walked right by me. I walked halfway down the block and stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around, but she was gone! It's the weirdest thing because I woke up this morning wondering if I'd ever see her again. Well, this morning I was walking to work with a bunch of friends and who do you think I see crossing the street? Yes, the beautiful girl from yesterday! And what do I do again? I continue walking and don't stop to talk to her! I felt funny because I was with my friends, but I should've done it! Ahhhhhh! Ok, am I crazy or did anyone else ever experience this??? I guess if it's meant to be, we'll run into each other again. FATE.

remember the nike slogan? "just do it"?

not much to think about, just say "hi" next time you´re seeing her and ask her if she´s stalking you ;).

cocky, funny, teasing, direct, confident. that´s the way to go.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Have you ever walked by someone on the street and you both smiled or said hello to each other, but didn't stop to talk, only to regret it a minute later?? I was walking down the street yesterday when this beautiful girl walked by, smiled, and said hello. I had my headphones on, but I smiled back and said hello. She stared into my eyes and walked right by me. I walked halfway down the block and stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around, but she was gone! It's the weirdest thing because I woke up this morning wondering if I'd ever see her again. Well, this morning I was walking to work with a bunch of friends and who do you think I see crossing the street? Yes, the beautiful girl from yesterday! And what do I do again? I continue walking and don't stop to talk to her! I felt funny because I was with my friends, but I should've done it! Ahhhhhh! Ok, am I crazy or did anyone else ever experience this??? I guess if it's meant to be, we'll run into each other again. FATE.

Yes, I think you should talk to her.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Fate will only take you so far.....u have to do the rest!

I met an incrediby gorgeous and adorabole guy on vacation this

past week......danced ..talked....flirted...and I dont think any of

that would have happened if I hadn't intiated a little convo .....;)

too bad he lives in LA :(

Talk to the girl...what do u have to lose? I def know the feeling of regreting not doing something in situations...but I'm trying to change that