Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOKE why do you always rate your own threads 5 stars??

Originally posted by roha3000

Do you think they are somehow better than everyone else's threads?? What are you fucking special or something??

I only rate my own threads 5 stars when others rate them 1 star.

But I rate other people's threads, too.

And what purpose does this thread serve? :confused:

P.S. How would you know what threads I was voting on? And why do you care?

Originally posted by hoke

I only rate my own threads 5 stars when others rate them 1 star.

But I rate other people's threads, too.

And what purpose does this thread serve? :confused:

P.S. How would you know what threads I was voting on? And why do you care?

I know for a fact you rate your own damn threads with 5 stars since every damn one of your threads always has it. I am pretty damn sure there is noone on this board going around rating all your threads 5 stars.

What purpose does this thread serve?? Its good for a laugh. I just find it funny that you feel the need to draw attention to your threads in that way.

Originally posted by roha3000

I know for a fact you rate your own damn threads with 5 stars since every damn one of your threads always has it. I am pretty damn sure there is noone on this board going around rating all your threads 5 stars.

What purpose does this thread serve?? Its good for a laugh. I just find it funny that you feel the need to draw attention to your threads in that way.

I'm amused that it bothers you so much... FYI, most of my threads get rated in some way before I ever vote, and I only vote to offset the negativity (someone seems to really like giving my threads 1 star) but... you're right, I do it for the attention.

So from now on, I'm going to give every thread I post 1 star, to draw attention to it that way. :rolleyes:

And YES, I AM THAT SPECIAL! :bounce::clap::D:tongue:

Originally posted by hoke

I'm amused that it bothers you so much... FYI, most of my threads get rated in some way before I ever vote, and I only vote to offset the negativity (someone seems to really like giving my threads 1 star) but... you're right, I do it for the attention.

So from now on, I'm going to give every thread I post 1 star, to draw attention to it that way. :rolleyes:

And YES, I AM THAT SPECIAL! :bounce::clap::D:tongue:

I like Ice creeeaaammm.... *claps hands*

Originally posted by gmastamark

cause he is hal;f french and the french like the germans think everything they do is the best, joking hehe

anyway sorry rack, hopefully the other rack knows I am kidding.....

did you call him "rack"???

my god... didn't you see the fiasco last night... maybe its time I turn some of that on you...

Originally posted by gmastamark

cause he is hal;f french and the french like the germans think everything they do is the best, joking hehe

anyway sorry rack, hopefully the other rack knows I am kidding.....

STOP REFERING TO ME AS THE RACK.

Consider this your "official" warning

and dont bother replying