Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Don't blow up the spot, cause we both got hot"

joeg

yeah, lets all keep that one in mind tonight... and by all, I include myself, wideskies, and the other involved parties...

HomeGrown is not the place for it... HomeGrown is a place to go and hear music.

Ron & Bog work hard to throw a party like that together every week, and its not fair to them or to "innocent bystanders" to disrupt it with personal stupidity.

If anyone wants to discuss anything, or throw their 2 cents in... do it via pm/phone/im/comparable mediums... Although, as far as i'm concerned... I'm completely finished with the situation.

Thanks. (and my apologies to those of you who had to witness that without any context... I'm not a big fan of board drama myself... but as most people say 'shit happens')

Originally posted by kingartur

is that talking from experience?

cause never got me into trouble, always got me out of trouble

how old are you??? i thought liek that when i was about 17.

if someone is causing drama at your party just make them leave.

Originally posted by tastyt

Can we please not get all serious and start drama over something that was said jokingly?

yeah, seriously... I think I filled cp's drama quota last night... we can all be friendly for a few weeks in lou of that... DaVe got his money's worth... ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Im surprised nobody cracked about Joeg's cute-corny rhyme in naming this Thread

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:;)

lol yeah seriously... i've been taking classes at tunnelbandit's school of OG'ing... ;)

Originally posted by codica3

WTF I don't get it..

shit went down on the boards last night involving a lot of ppl who all go to homegrown... so if everyone goes... everyone should be respectful/civil with one another as to not ruin the party for others or our friends who worked hard to put it together...

ie. stupidity on the boards is 1 thing... ruining people's work with it, is another...

ie. stupidity on the boards is 1 thing... ruining people's work with it, is another

i totally agree. i wish i could check it out but being unemployed pretty much sucks. i can;t go out as often as i like. hope everythign goes well tonite.:)

Originally posted by joeg

shit went down on the boards last night involving a lot of ppl who all go to homegrown... so if everyone goes... everyone should be respectful/civil with one another as to not ruin the party for others or our friends who worked hard to put it together...

ie. stupidity on the boards is 1 thing... ruining people's work with it, is another...

. . . That's like bombing the US embassy in Kenya then asking politely for us NOT to kick your ass . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . That's like bombing the US embassy in Kenya then asking politely for us NOT to kick your ass . .

don't be stupid mike... It was more of a "we'll act civil if you do"... so we don't fuck with ron & bog who are not involved...

if you WANT... I'll shoot my mouth off as i see fit, and drama will explode.... I just figured we'd be better off all respecting homegrown, and keeping the stupidity on here where it can just be clicked or NOT clicked...

Originally posted by joeg

don't be stupid mike... It was more of a "we'll act civil if you do"... so we don't fuck with ron & bog who are not involved...

if you WANT... I'll shoot my mouth off as i see fit, and drama will explode.... I just figured we'd be better off all respecting homegrown, and keeping the stupidity on here where it can just be clicked or NOT clicked...

. . you missed the point of what I said. . . Being a part of the drama this morning, and knowing full well that the people who were going to be affected do indeed frequent homegrown, saying that we should kindly keep it away from Bog and Ron is kinda hollow coming from your mouth? . . Don'tcha think? . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . you missed the point of what I said. . . Being a part of the drama this morning, and knowing full well that the people who were going to be affected do indeed frequent homegrown, saying that we should kindly keep it away from Bog and Ron is kinda hollow coming from your mouth? . . Don'tcha think? . . .

quite the contrary, actually...

I think coming from my mouth, It makes it clear that i'm not going out tonight to be rude to anyone, or start problems... and I think everyone (on both sides of the coin) should do the same...

HOWEVER... if provoked, the shit will fly... but that goes without saying in any situation...

Plus I think people needed to be reminded that homegrown isn't just "any venue" not that it would make it right anywhere... but its a venue run by friends/boardmembers... and I for one am not trying to step on those toes...