Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Don't blow up the spot, cause we both got hot"

joeg

Originally posted by joeg

quite the contrary, actually...

I think coming from my mouth, It makes it clear that i'm not going out tonight to be rude to anyone, or start problems... and I think everyone (on both sides of the coin) should do the same...

HOWEVER... if provoked, the shit will fly... but that goes without saying in any situation...

Plus I think people needed to be reminded that homegrown isn't just "any venue" not that it would make it right anywhere... but its a venue run by friends/boardmembers... and I for one am not trying to step on those toes...

. . again, you missed my point . . . If I was a board member that read all the crap earlier and didn't know you . .and then checked out this thread, I'd think you were completely full of shit . . . And what's with all this "shit will fly" toughtalk? . . Like you aren't inviting it that way . . .

. . . Listen, I think what's pissing me off here is A) you don't realize how much you and others fucked up by posting all that shit on the board .. and B) If you're gonna start the drama, either fix it for real or keep your mouth shut . . Instead of well wishing after being an instrument of drama, why don't you, along with the others try to get some peaceful closure out of this . . . in private . .

. . . I'd watch it . . . 'cause If I was the guy involved in this whole fiasco, your ass would be the one that would get kicked just for getting involved, and egging it on, in the first place . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . again, you missed my point . . . If I was a board member that read all the crap earlier and didn't know you . .and then checked out this thread, I'd think you were completely full of shit . . . And what's with all this "shit will fly" toughtalk? . . Like you aren't inviting it that way . . .

. . . Listen, I think what's pissing me off here is A) you don't realize how much you and others fucked up by posting all that shit on the board .. and B) If you're gonna start the drama, either fix it for real or keep your mouth shut . . Instead of well wishing after being an instrument of drama, why don't you, along with the others try to get some peaceful closure out of this . . . in private . .

. . . I'd watch it . . . 'cause If I was the guy involved in this whole fiasco, your ass would be the one that would get kicked just for getting involved, and egging it on, in the first place . . .

couldnt have said it better.

And besides, if you were really so concerned about not allowing the drama to affect the party, you would stay home until you got your shit sorted out. lip service to ron and bog about your good intentions is pointless and worthless.

Originally posted by joeg

shit went down on the boards last night involving a lot of ppl who all go to homegrown... so if everyone goes... everyone should be respectful/civil with one another as to not ruin the party for others or our friends who worked hard to put it together...

ie. stupidity on the boards is 1 thing... ruining people's work with it, is another...

I wasn't online last night. but i'm wondering if my name was brought up in the drama??

i don't understand why some drama seems to be tolerated on these boards and other drama doesn't.

it seems like drama, when started/egged on/whatever by people who can actually form complete sentences and explain their anger, is looked down upon.

on the other hand, when peepuL who dis n sh1t on others start drama, no one seems to care.

i don't get it.

in this case, i was one of the people who was very much involved with it, and sure... maybe i was a bit TOO blunt about certain things... but if people are going to act inconsiderately (and in public, mind you, around CP board members) then i don't see why it's so out of line for me to make my own opinion of such audicity clear.

*shrugs*

whatever... take it however you want... I'm not here to justify my actions to anyone... I make no apologies for last night.

bottom line is i'm going out tonight to go enjoy some music, not harass anyone tonight... so i'll reciprocate whatever actions are thrown my way... good or bad...

Originally posted by tastyt

Would it make everyone happy if I told everyone to simply STFU tonite and take their problems to the dancefloor???

Thank you, that will be all! :D

lol... *cues the west side story soundtrack*