Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Anyone involved with law

Take a review course if you can afford it and lack the discipline to do self study. If you can't afford it (I'm sure they're well over 500 bucks), get one of those review books and purchase old LSATS from the Law School Admissions Council. https://os.lsac.org/Release/Shop/Shop_Books.aspx?po=Y Do them under timed conditions. Timing is everything on the LSAT.

The exam isn't difficult in and of itself, but the time constraints make it difficult. If you get a 160 and up you're in good shape for virtually all second tier schools and a good number of first tier schools. If you're aiming for a top ten school, you'll need in the area of 165-168 and up to have a shot.

Good Luck........

It was without a doubt one of the hardest tests i have ever taken....just dont let it get to you........do the sample tests that come with the application, and take a class.......dont let the unexpected ( non-law/govt ) shit sneak up on you, it is just as important....

If your college offers a symbolic logic class, I suggest you take that too. It was helpful for me in training me to think logically and methodically. If you are taking it this October it may not be as helpful to you considering you will have only had the class for two months. If you are taking it in December, I would definitely consider it.

Originally posted by jupassthek

Jumping off the LSAT subject for a minute is anyone here an attorney yet, and by the way goodluck im sure you'll kick ass.

It depends what field of Law? Housing? Family? Criminal? Wills/Trusts?

Originally posted by jupassthek

Corporate Law i work for Skadden Arps...

Do you know Harold Moore? He was my Project Finance professor and a partner at Skadden. I'll be working at one of the large firms this fall also, but I'd rather not say which on here.