Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe in Fate?

sweetie029

Yes and no... I believe that everything we do has consequences... things we could never forsee... Karma undoubtedly exists...

But is everything preordained? No, that I don't believe... I think things happen for a reason, not in the sense that your entire life has already been laid out for you before you were even born...

Rather, it means that we need to *give* meaning to our life, we need to take everything that happens to us and use it as a learning tool with which to grow...

Everything happens for the reason of advancing us as human beings...

I agree....I feel we affect the future by the choices we make...BUT there are circumstances where something happens and we can't necessarily explain why or how it happened..these situations often leave us confused...then I sometimes wonder are certain things MEANT to happen to us...if there is such a thing as fate..I feel that opportunity or circumstance is given to us but it is soley carried out by the actions we take thereafter.

...sorry if im babbling but i saw serendipity last night & it made me think about fate & destiny and all that crap lol :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

Yes and no... I believe that everything we do has consequences... things we could never forsee... Karma undoubtedly exists...

But is everything preordained? No, that I don't believe... I think things happen for a reason, not in the sense that your entire life has already been laid out for you before you were even born...

Rather, it means that we need to *give* meaning to our life, we need to take everything that happens to us and use it as a learning tool with which to grow...

Everything happens for the reason of advancing us as human beings...

what she said :tongue:

Yes I believe in fate, everything happens for a reason. There are things that happen like sweetie029 said, that we dont know why they happened and they leave us confused, but somewhere down the road theyre explained, whether we realize it or not:tongue:

i LOVE that movie...yes, i believe in fate and i believe there is someone out there that you are meant to run into--but, like tastyt said, i believe it is not necessarily all laid out from birth, but that choices you make and the way you develop have input...

Originally posted by sweetie029

I am VERY bored & just wondering...do you believe things happen for a reason like it was meant to be...or do you think theres no such thing as fate ??

I think fate, karma, serendity, etc. are linked, but not predetermined. Everything we do causes one thing or another to happen, so "fate" can't exsist on it's own.....

At times i believe in fate but then I question it, can fate just happen, is all really about being at the right place at the right time, and all that jazz...I think its such an intresting question, what does fate mean to you , and as far as missing your fate, i have never thaught about that, but yeah id say that I believe in fate.....

I don't believe that everything has been already decided...cause that would make life pretty boring and why would we walk this earth than at all. But I do believe that there are certain things in life that will happen, either way. Maybe you meet a certain person today, maybe the choices you made years earlier will prevent that you meet this person today, but I do believe that you will meet him/her at some point in time.

I dont really believe in fate.....I feel that everything we do now will somehow affect us in the future....All the missed opportunites...The decisions you regret...etc etc....All of this will affect our future in some way....But I dont think anything is pre-destined....But like Tasty said....Karma def. exists.....

Yep, I do believe in fate...but in that opportunities are presented to you, and you have to make those opportunities become a reality. You can't just sit back and relax and expect life to take care of itself...but if you're proactive, I believe you'll end up where and with whom you're meant to be. Now karma, that definitely exists...I've seen it kick people in the ass...:tongue:

Originally posted by kingartur

I believe in fate. I think what ever happenes, happenes for a reason

I do believe everything happens for a reason, like the theory of relativity, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.... You can't do something and not expect a reaction, be it good or bad....