Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday

bggjg

Couple of my CT friends are coming up this friday and I'm wondering where the best to go. We are all 26, looking for quality chics in a club atmosphere. Went to La Boom this past friday, it was ok but looking for somewhere else. Hows Avalon on friday? Pravda? Aria? anywhere else? DJ's and music are top notch but I just can't stand dancing near 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by bggjg

I'm looking for the same chics that I saw at waterworks on sunday. was my first time there and i was pretty impressed with # of quality chics bouncing around.

Go to Quincy or to Nantasket beach then :laugh:

Go to Avalon there is a lot to chose from 4 rooms

I'm just as much of a fan of Avalon as all you guys, but when strangers from other cities ask where to go, why do you always suggest Avalon? Everyone always bitches (including me) about all the weird people in the room...all the guys being over agressive with girls....this just adds to it. These guys clearly dont give two shits about the dj or the music, they just want to get hot girls. Why add to it all ?

I suggest the Roxy (www.roxyboston.com) if you want the club scene, any of the other clubs that are in the Alley where La Boom was (www.alleyboston.com) if you definitely want to score a chick, or any of the bars in fanueil hall. Stay away from Pravda cause those girls are too expensive to be bothered with. If anything, stay away from Avalon....theres about 10 guys to one decent looking hot girl. Not worth the time.

Originally posted by teamj5

I'm just as much of a fan of Avalon as all you guys, but when strangers from other cities ask where to go, why do you always suggest Avalon? Everyone always bitches (including me) about all the weird people in the room...all the guys being over agressive with girls....this just adds to it. These guys clearly dont give two shits about the dj or the music, they just want to get hot girls. Why add to it all ?

I suggest the Roxy (www.roxyboston.com) if you want the club scene, any of the other clubs that are in the Alley where La Boom was (www.alleyboston.com) if you definitely want to score a chick, or any of the bars in fanueil hall. Stay away from Pravda cause those girls are too expensive to be bothered with. If anything, stay away from Avalon....theres about 10 guys to one decent looking hot girl. Not worth the time.

You know you actually have a point here. And that is something that doesn't happen often :laugh:

Just go to the Big Easy there are plenty of women there with loose morals:D

Hell, if you're just looking to get laid, go to the freaking Kells on Brighton Ave.

Not only is it like shooting fish in a barrel, it's the only bar in North America where the girls RAPE the guys! Plus if you these guys are 26 years old it'll be even easier to hook-up with the Boston co-eds you find there.

Man, what a sad, sick world :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Man, what a sad, sick world :rolleyes:

Yeah, such a sad sick world when guys want to go out and pick up chicks. They should all just walk around with rainbow coloured lei's around their necks :laugh:

Originally posted by teamj5

Yeah, such a sad sick world when guys want to go out and pick up chicks. They should all just walk around with rainbow coloured lei's around their necks :laugh:

I will quote myself then....that was so funny I want to see it again

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No offense but I do like both the quality dj's mixed in with hot chics. You wont find me in any of those cheesy places u mention such as the Kells, Big Easy and whatever u stated above. I've been around the scene to experience Sasha and Diggers at Twilo, JP at Factory, Exit, Space in Miami, Level. I'm just looking for a place with a great atmosphere, great muisc and hot chics. I know this is Boston and there is probably only one or two selections to choose from. I'm sorry, but I need hot chics with hot music.