Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny's Warrior Shout Out Sunday?

ANYONE HEAR THE SHOUT OUT DENNY GAVE TO THE WARRIOR CREW SUNDAY NIGHT?

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE EVEN UNDERSTOOD THE REQUEST!

MY FRIEND WHO ASKED HIM WAS SOOOO FUCKED UP FROM A 3 DAY BENDER IT'S A MIRACLE DENNY EVEN GAVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY.

IN ANY EVENT, THANX DEN.. SEE YOU SAT/SUN...AGAIN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by latinaz

HAPPY B'DAY VIP TECH .....YOU SURVIVED THE WEEKEND WELL I SEE.

BARELEY! I SAT ON THE COUCH THING AT SURF FOR ABOUT 2 HRS.

FINALLY WENT HOME ABOUT 9:00 SLEPT TILL 11:00 THEN DRUG MY ASS TO TEMPTS. THANK GOD I HAD OFF ON MONDAY.

WILL I BE SEEING YOU THIS FRIDAY AT RIVERSTREET ?

YOU STILL DIDN'T GIVE ME MY B-DAY PRESENT!!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

BARELEY! I SAT ON THE COUCH THING AT SURF FOR ABOUT 2 HRS.

FINALLY WENT HOME ABOUT 9:00 SLEPT TILL 11:00 THEN DRUG MY ASS TO TEMPTS. THANK GOD I HAD OFF ON MONDAY.

WILL I BE SEEING YOU THIS FRIDAY AT RIVERSTREET ?

YOU STILL DIDN'T GIVE ME MY B-DAY PRESENT!!!

She better be come with me:D Ill give you a call Friday afternoon Zee to set everything up.

I hope you had a great birthday VIP. I have a new look just for your party I got rid of the J.Lo look and went Penelope cruz . Stardo is a brunette. ;)

I left surf around 9 to but I went home. My feet failed me sat and sunday. Im getting old.;)

What's up everyone?!?!?

VIP-Tech- Happy Birthday, see you on friday. I'm going straight from work to happy hour in hoboken then straight to the warrior party at Riverstreet. Can I get in if I look like a yuppie?

Stardo- You guys should meet us for a couple drinks before going to Riverstreet.

Originally posted by piro8

What's up everyone?!?!?

VIP-Tech- Happy Birthday, see you on friday. I'm going straight from work to happy hour in hoboken then straight to the warrior party at Riverstreet. Can I get in if I look like a yuppie?

Stardo- You guys should meet us for a couple drinks before going to Riverstreet.

Why do I have trouble saying no to the two of you. PM me with the details and times. :D

Originally posted by vip-tech

ANYONE HEAR THE SHOUT OUT DENNY GAVE TO THE WARRIOR CREW SUNDAY NIGHT?

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW HE EVEN UNDERSTOOD THE REQUEST!

MY FRIEND WHO ASKED HIM WAS SOOOO FUCKED UP FROM A 3 DAY BENDER IT'S A MIRACLE DENNY EVEN GAVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY.

IN ANY EVENT, THANX DEN.. SEE YOU SAT/SUN...AGAIN

YO, HONESTLY WHO GIVES A FUCK:

" DID ANYONE HEAR THE SHOUT OUT DENNY GAVE TO THE EAGLE SCOUT CREW SUNDAY NIGHT" IT WAS GREAT PLUG IN CONSIDERING THEY WERE SELLING COOKIES RIGHT OUTSIDE THE CLUB." thats how stupid this post sounds. no disrespect, its just the truth.

SHOUT OUTS COUNT OR MEAN SOMETHING, WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN BY THE DJ WITHOUT ASKING HIM TO.

Originally posted by latinaz

Vip tech - I'll bring your present on Friday with me....

Hey is dinner included???? We need to eat before we party so we dont get so hammered. :D

We'll definitely need to eat something before polluting our bodies....or while we're polluting our bodies.:)

Originally posted by theripper

YO, HONESTLY WHO GIVES A FUCK:

" DID ANYONE HEAR THE SHOUT OUT DENNY GAVE TO THE EAGLE SCOUT CREW SUNDAY NIGHT" IT WAS GREAT PLUG IN CONSIDERING THEY WERE SELLING COOKIES RIGHT OUTSIDE THE CLUB." thats how stupid this post sounds. no disrespect, its just the truth.

SHOUT OUTS COUNT OR MEAN SOMETHING, WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN BY THE DJ WITHOUT ASKING HIM TO.

Stop following threads to post negativity. So far on all threads posted by Vip or Joey-slicks your the only asshole that has anything negative to say.

Hey asshole, at the end of the night people were going up to Denny and asking him to give shout outs left and right, furthermore, don't people call into radio stations asking for shout-outs. You dumb-ass, that is what a shout-out is! Mr. Ripper has his facts wrong - oh my god you stupid fuck.

Plain and simple Mr. Ripper, Stiffler says

"GO FUCK YOURSELF"

In any event, thanks for understanding my mangled words Denny- I was fucking retarded sunday night.

Originally posted by stiffler

Stop following threads to post negativity. So far on all threads posted by Vip or Joey-slicks your the only asshole that has anything negative to say.

Hey asshole, at the end of the night people were going up to Denny and asking him to give shout outs left and right, furthermore, don't people call into radio stations asking for shout-outs. You dumb-ass, that is what a shout-out is! Mr. Ripper has his facts wrong - oh my god you stupid fuck.

Plain and simple Mr. Ripper, Stiffler says

"GO FUCK YOURSELF"

In any event, thanks for understanding my mangled words Denny- I was fucking retarded sunday night.

STIFF, ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ALL THE BLAME?

Well Well VIP sorry this is two years in a row now I miss your b-day party last year I was playing house with my ex this year I have a better explantion........

Anyways I am going to try to make it out to Riverstreet

Also I hear J. Lo AKA Stardo is coming...Stardo where have you been or should I say Badass where have I been ..

Also Shout out to Neena and Piro

Holllllllllaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Well Well VIP sorry this is two years in a row now I miss your b-day party last year I was playing house with my ex this year I have a better explantion........

Also I hear J. Lo AKA Stardo is coming...Stardo where have you been or should I say Badass where have I been ..

Holllllllllaaaaaaaaa

What's up badass? Make sure you give me an autograph when I see you. I saw you on that website (njguido.com). Let me know if you need an agent. "I'll show you the money." :)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Holllllllllaaaaaaaaa

Hi chickenbutt!!

You have to catch up on the thread toots JLo has gone Penelope Cruz.

Miss ya see you at River street hopefully.

I apologize greatly for not going on Sunday! I went to this huge party on Saturday night, and I didn't get any sleep. I actually went to bed at 8 AM Sunday morning. I know I was not making it to the SC. VIP called me the next morning, asking me what happened to me. I told him the story and he called me a DSO.

I WILL be going to RS on Friday, even if I have to go by my-self. See you then!

Hey can I hop on this flight to mangledesh??? :D

Zee and Stardo...I'm so glad you are coming...it's good to have girls around me..I'm always out numbered..not that I mind ;)

We will eat like pigs, drink like fishes, and dance like monkeys all night long....I am so ready..my liver is well rested for this beating it's about to get...:pint::box::drunk: