Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny's Warrior Shout Out Sunday?

Originally posted by dollphin99

I apologize greatly for not going on Sunday! I went to this huge party on Saturday night, and I didn't get any sleep. I actually went to bed at 8 AM Sunday morning. I know I was not making it to the SC. VIP called me the next morning, asking me what happened to me. I told him the story and he called me a DSO.

I WILL be going to RS on Friday, even if I have to go by my-self. See you then!

DON'T FEEL BAD, i WAS 3 BLOCKS AWAY IN A COMA IN THE BACK SEAT OF A FREINDS CAR AFTER A TRIP TO AC...................

MANGLED

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by neena16

Hey can I hop on this flight to mangledesh??? :D

Zee and Stardo...I'm so glad you are coming...it's good to have girls around me..I'm always out numbered..not that I mind ;)

We will eat like pigs, drink like fishes, and dance like monkeys all night long....I am so ready..my liver is well rested for this beating it's about to get...:pint::box::drunk:

I AM CALLING MY TRAVEL AGENT RIGHT NOW!!!!

HOW MANY TICKETS WILL WE NEED?

Zee and Stardo...I'm so glad you are coming...it's good to have girls around me..I'm always out numbered..not that I mind ;)

We will eat like pigs, drink like fishes, and dance like monkeys all night long...

CAN WE FUCK LIKE RABBITS? I'M SO GOOD AT THAT!

Originally posted by vip-tech

We will eat like pigs, drink like fishes, and dance like monkeys all night long...

UM......I WILL BE AT RIVERSTREET...WHATEVER HAPPENS - HAPPENS!!! RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!:whip2: WILL START AS SOON AS STARDO AND I GET THERE.

NEENA THE MORE THE MERRIER!!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I would love to see all three of you girls do that.

:D :D :D

It's a sight to see.....look out hoboken...stardo, Latinaz and neena are coming to town...this deadly trio will eat all your food, drink all the drinks and do the twister better then anyone ....:eek: Who wants front row tickets??? ;):tongue:

It's a sight to see.....look out hoboken...stardo, Latinaz and neena are coming to town...this deadly trio will eat all your food, drink all the drinks and do the twister better then anyone ....:eek: Who wants front row tickets??? ;):tongue:

I would like front row tickets please!!!

How are you ladies doing?

Originally posted by dollphin99

I apologize greatly for not going on Sunday! I went to this huge party on Saturday night, and I didn't get any sleep. I actually went to bed at 8 AM Sunday morning. I know I was not making it to the SC. VIP called me the next morning, asking me what happened to me. I told him the story and he called me a DSO.

I WILL be going to RS on Friday, even if I have to go by my-self. See you then!

YOU'RE ALL TALK, SEE YA SOON

Oh oh....I was suppose to go to Abyss with three broads Friday but I see Stardo, Neena and the infamous Latinez that I havent met yet are going I guess I can ditch out on this psycho chick I just met and go to Riverstreet beside warriors running the party this can be some dangerous shit because after hours can be at Vinyl :(

No stiff..the question is HOW ARE YOU DOING???? I heard you had quite the mind struggle on Sun....;)

Mind struggle is not the right words to use. I seriously think i was in a coma! It was fucking weird because I've stayed up all night before with no problems, but this night something did not agree with me! I remember driving back from Ac around 3 in the afternoon, then suddenly it was 10. i showered and went to tempts..........The 2 nights merged together in my mind. I couldn't tell the difference between saturday and sunday night. it was weird.

oh well, theres always tomorrow

Originally posted by stiffler

Mind struggle is not the right words to use. I seriously think i was in a coma! It was fucking weird because I've stayed up all night before with no problems, but this night something did not agree with me! I remember driving back from Ac around 3 in the afternoon, then suddenly it was 10. i showered and went to tempts..........The 2 nights merged together in my mind. I couldn't tell the difference between saturday and sunday night. it was weird.

oh well, theres always tomorrow

STIFF, YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ONLY WANT TO GET FUCKED UP ONE NIGHT OUT OF THE WEEKEND, AND IF YOU DON'T SLEEP, SATURDAY NIGHT DOESN'T END TIL MONDAY MORNING. WA, WA, WARRIOR.........

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Oh oh....I was suppose to go to Abyss with three broads Friday but I see Stardo, Neena and the infamous Latinez that I havent met yet are going I guess I can ditch out on this psycho chick I just met and go to Riverstreet beside warriors running the party this can be some dangerous shit because after hours can be at Vinyl :(

Hi bad ass...you have to come Fri....no psycho girls for you...hang with us...we may be psycho's too but in a good way. ;)

Vinyl afterhours :eek: NOT GOOD...you are suppose to be steering th easily persuaded away from naughty places like Vinyl not towars it...:nono::tongue:

Originally posted by tommytempts

YES I DID GET THE MESSAGE, I LOST ALL MY #'S ON MY CELL A FEW MONTHS BACK, INCLUDING YOURS.

I didn't leave my number cause I wasn't shore if I I was calling you or not. You always have crazy shit on you voice mail! WHat was this one from???? Some crazy night after Temps.

I have your number so I will call before Friday.

We will eat like pigs, drink like fishes, and dance like monkeys all night long....I am so ready..my liver is well rested for this beating it's about to get...:pint::box::drunk:

This is going to get ugly ladies and gentleman watch out!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

DON'T FEEL BAD, i WAS 3 BLOCKS AWAY IN A COMA IN THE BACK SEAT OF A FREINDS CAR AFTER A TRIP TO AC...................

MANGLED

Juggs told me this story:laugh: What time did you come out of it ?

Originally posted by vip-tech

YUCK TWOEE YUCK YUCK TWOEE