Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me or..

is it really fawkin annoying when you're on a bus or a train and someone is SCREAMING into a cell phone while theyre in the vicinity of you??? I was on a bus and the woman sitting across from me was screaming for 15 minutes in some other language to the person she was talking to on her cell. Maybe its just me, but I think its pretty rude grr

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

I agree with you....Its one of the things that really piss me off.....The worst is the people with headset's walking around the city......Oh...And dont get me started the Nextel phones....errr I mean walkie talkie's.....

YOO watch it buddy i have a nextel phone

Originally posted by destiny779

is it really fawkin annoying when you're on a bus or a train and someone is SCREAMING into a cell phone while theyre in the vicinity of you??? I was on a bus and the woman sitting across from me was screaming for 15 minutes in some other language to the person she was talking to on her cell. Maybe its just me, but I think its pretty rude grr

Now let's think about what actions we could take to shut this woman up :idea:

hmmm:

1: carry a sign around that says "Shut yer trap"

2: when you hear a particular phrase that they mutter, repeat loudly and make a quick joke about them

3: stand up and commence reading from your pocket sized declaration on independence loudly

one of those 3 should do the trick ;)

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Well hopefully you use it as a phone not a walkie talkie.....;):tongue:

hhhmmmm......whats the point of getting a nextel if ur not goin to use a walkie talkie. i love my walkie talkie :bounce: most of my friends have it, no need to call people:D

Originally posted by gmccookny

Now let's think about what actions we could take to shut this woman up :idea:

hmmm:

1: carry a sign around that says "Shut yer trap"

2: when you hear a particular phrase that they mutter, repeat loudly and make a quick joke about them

3: stand up and commence reading from your pocket sized declaration on independence loudly

one of those 3 should do the trick ;)

:laugh: :laugh:

I would have said something but first off i didnt know if she would have understood me, and second she had a toddler with her, and for some reason I cant be mean in front of a child.

P.s. george check ur PMs

I think that is so annoying!!!!!!!!!! I am a cell phone whore. It is always right by me or on my ear, but I do not talk to other people if I am in at register in a store......

i hate chubby chicks i know this does not make sense with the topi but i hate the fact of chubby chicks haven phones i mean they don't need cell's ther fat no body is callen them but other chubby chicks or ugly guys who liek them or hot gusy who are usen them for ass so for the point of the convo i hate chubby chicks and god forbid a chubby chicks is short and ugly besides being fat damn thats just plan sick and those deserve death :blown:

Originally posted by shook

i hate chubby chicks i know this does not make sense with the topi but i hate the fact of chubby chicks haven phones i mean they don't need cell's ther fat no body is callen them but other chubby chicks or ugly guys who liek them or hot gusy who are usen them for ass so for the point of the convo i hate chubby chicks and god forbid a chubby chicks is short and ugly besides being fat damn thats just plan sick and those deserve death :blown:

That has to be the most stupid thing I think I have heard in quite awhile

That has to be the most stupid thing I think I have heard in quite awhile

thanks babe but dont' hate me cause i offended u by sayen chubby all of u fuken chubby people can suk my dik we'll not really no chubby chicks are worth this dik but on the real us skinny or built people will read wut i say and will laugh and that is all that count's i geared that joke for the skinny people out ther

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I have to agree with you on that one.........:what:

way :otopic::blown:

that was not off topic it was how i hate fat bitchs on ther cell phones when u know they don't need them cause all they have is rejects callen them or peope llike my self who get broed and think its funny to use a ugly or fat bitch for ass cause ther easy and have low self esteem and will do it all even tho u make fun of them and will do it over and over again LoL stupid fat bitchs

and just to state this jersey seems to have the most fat bitchs and it makes me sick and these fat bitchs think ther cute to thats the sick part ther is no such thing as a cute fat bitch if your fat u can't be cute your just fat never cute and if u get to fat u can never be cute cause u deform your bones so if your fat u just deserve death and for those who disagree fuk u cause only those who are fat will have a problem with my wordz so go and run your mouths cause your just proven to me u aren't worth my time in talken with u ;)

thanks babe but dont' hate me cause i offended u by sayen chubby all of u fuken chubby people can suk my dik we'll not really no chubby chicks are worth this dik but on the real us skinny or built people will read wut i say and will laugh and that is all that count's i geared that joke for the skinny people out ther

Hey hun, i dont remember saying I was offended or chubby, bc frankly Im neither. I just said it was a stupid comment because this thread had nothing to do with chubby girls and the fact that you said that chubby girls have no one that calls them except assholes that use them or their supposedly chubby friends are the only other ones that call them. I personally , think your thoughts are warped but hey if u want to think that way then be my guest. And I dont hate you, I just disagree with you:tongue:

i hate the whole screaming into the cell phone in public thing too...a for nextels, i have one and love it: BUT, when i use the walkie-talkie part(which i also love :)), i put the PRIVATE button on so just me and the person can hear and the whole world doesn't have to listen....:idea: (unless, of course, i want everyone to hear how stupid the other person is being, lol)

Hey hun, i dont remember saying I was offended or chubby, bc frankly Im neither. I just said it was a stupid comment because this thread had nothing to do with chubby girls and the fact that you said that chubby girls have no one that calls them except assholes that use them or their supposedly chubby friends are the only other ones that call them. I personally , think your thoughts are warped but hey if u want to think that way then be my guest. And I dont hate you, I just disagree with you:tongue:

good response and finnly some 1 who relizes they can't change my oppion and thers no reason to even bother tryen to make ther point cause i will think wut i want any ways soo good move girl i respect that response :tongue:

good response and finnly some 1 who relizes they can't change my oppion and thers no reason to even bother tryen to make ther point cause i will think wut i want any ways soo good move girl i respect that response :tongue:

;)