Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vaginal Virgin & Anal Sex...

teklord310

I've always wondered if there are girls like that out there. A girl who doesn't want to loose her virginity per say, but is willing to have anal sex. I was just chatting with my friend about it and to my surprise his girlfriend of 2 years is one of those odd balls. She wouldn't have normal sex with him yet she claims she isn't saving herself for marriage. The only sex she had ever has been anal, and my friend was the first and only one so far. Odd isn't it?? :confused: Do any of u ladies believe in this?

I don't understand this at all. At least not for those who are doing it so they will still be a "virgin" when they marry. Sorry, if you've had a stiff one up the ass, you ain't no virgin anymore.

The only valid justification I can think of is that you don't want to in any way risk getting pregnant.

Originally posted by xxlea

What I find funny is how some women use the religious excuse to keep them from intercourse. As if God didn't see them having anal and oral sex, giving out hand jobs, etc etc... LMAO

:laugh: :laugh: soo true...lol

I think is is just hypocritical to claim to be a virgin and meanwhile having anal or whatever. You either engage in sexual activity (and having a penis inside of you, is intercourse) or not.

I think this is some girl that met teklord flaggin him down in his eclipse and wouldn't give it up to him but he settled for having mustard dick and givin it to her in the poop chute.

but thats just my 2 cents. :laugh:

this dates way back to the old days like medieval times and shit.

a girl would get periodically "checked" by her father to see whether she lost her virginity. the ones who had lost it were not allowed to marry and became sluts and shit not to mention a disgrace to the family.

so they just started taking it in the ass instead.

this happens to this day in many countries, my friend picked up a chick like that....she was like "my father would kill me, you can only fuck me in the ass".

Originally posted by dr0ne

this dates way back to the old days like medieval times and shit.

a girl would get periodically "checked" by her father to see whether she lost her virginity. the ones who had lost it were not allowed to marry and became sluts and shit not to mention a disgrace to the family.

so they just started taking it in the ass instead.

this happens to this day in many countries, my friend picked up a chick like that....she was like "my father would kill me, you can only fuck me in the ass".

Uhmmmmmm......how does a father "check"?

Originally posted by teklord310

Yeah seriously... if you were to check then isn't there a risk of breaking it?

#1. I seriously doubt he was actually going to take a look or feel to see if the hymen's still intact

#2. If it were *that* easy to pop a cherry, it wouldn't hurt so damn much when a woman loses her virginity.

Uhmmmmmm......how does a father "check"?

I seriously doubt that people actually "check" these days. If they do, I would imagine it's done by the dr, or maybe a female relative- but probably not the father!

Originally posted by tastyt

#1. I seriously doubt he was actually going to take a look or feel to see if the hymen's still intact

#2. If it were *that* easy to pop a cherry, it wouldn't hurt so damn much when a woman loses her virginity.

I seriously doubt that people actually "check" these days. If they do, I would imagine it's done by the dr, or maybe a female relative- but probably not the father!

you're right, in poor families it was the father, but rich aristocrats it was the lady that took care of the girl. I forget what they're called, it's not really a nanny, but rich families would have this woman that breastfed the children (the actual mother would never do that) and raise them. this woman would take care of her until she got married and make sure that she wasn't going out screwing random peasants. :)

i'm not sure how they "checked" i don't think that's in the history books i read. :tongue:

my guess is they'd spread it and maybe lightly stick their finger in there if they can't see it. but then you gotta think what if the girl's fingering herself and shit, how would they know? no clue. what about those there are born without it (some are). again no clue.

Originally posted by dr0ne

you're right, in poor families it was the father, but rich aristocrats it was the lady that took care of the girl. I forget what they're called, it's not really a nanny, but rich families would have this woman that breastfed the children (the actual mother would never do that) and raise them. this woman would take care of her until she got married and make sure that she wasn't going out screwing random peasants. :)

That's the wet nurse you're thinking of.

Originally posted by apotheosis

Adolesent Indian boys used to "practice" with holes in trees.

Talk about wood?? ouch! What ever happened to the right hand? :confused:

darellg - What a fuked up site... and i quote..

01_female.jpg

REBECCA K., Great Falls, MT

I know what you're thinking: "Anal sex?! Gross! No way!" But it's so cool! My boyfriends get totally turned on by watching me lube up, and I don't worry anymore about getting pregnant. And anal is definitely the fast track to the "in" crowd: Ever since I started taking it anal, I've been way popular at school!

oh my... :blown:

Originally posted by teklord310

Talk about wood?? ouch! What ever happened to the right hand? :confused:

darellg - What a fuked up site... and i quote..

01_female.jpg

REBECCA K., Great Falls, MT

I know what you're thinking: "Anal sex?! Gross! No way!" But it's so cool! My boyfriends get totally turned on by watching me lube up, and I don't worry anymore about getting pregnant. And anal is definitely the fast track to the "in" crowd: Ever since I started taking it anal, I've been way popular at school!

oh my... :blown:

:laugh: wtf :confused:

JEREMY T., Holyoke, MA

I have to admit, when I first suggested anal sex to my girlfriend, she looked at me like I was crazy. I offered to double-wrap, use plenty of AstroGlide, but she was still totally freaked over the idea of it. Then she made a deal with me: If I'd bend over for her strap-on, she'd bend over for me. We take turns taking it up the poop chute, and now we finally feel like our relationship is fully equal.

LOL this one is even worse. :laugh:

Is this a joke sit, no way this can b for real