Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
DINO nYc

Moguai - U Know Y

Originally posted by wakeup

"can i get a witness" :D ..what mixes you talkin about....i picked this up atleast 2 months ago its k

Do you have any idea how much friggin music I get and have to go through????? I forget friggin track names in a week. I'm usually late on a lot of stuff.

Originally posted by dznyc

Do you have any idea how much friggin music I get and have to go through????? I forget friggin track names in a week. I'm usually late on a lot of stuff.

Dinoo.. calm down sweetie.. :tongue:

Originally posted by dznyc

i'm very proud of u that you get so much music but i was wondering if there was new recent remixes out i didn't know about

Originally posted by wakeup

i'm very proud of u that you get so much music but i was wondering if there was new recent remixes out i didn't know about

I'm glad you're proud of me, as a matter of fact you made my day.:D The two above are the only ones I know of.

the reason it sounds diff is not because it's a breaks track...besides that, the actual sound of the whole record is diff...it's like a progressive break beat record which u usually don't hear too much of

Originally posted by sdeelite

the reason it sounds diff is not because it's a breaks track...besides that, the actual sound of the whole record is diff...it's like a progressive break beat record which u usually don't hear too much of

this isnt a progressive breaks track at all. it's funky breaks. if you want progressive breaks check out stuff by pmt or dan f (disuye.) it's a completely different sound.