Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fri @ River Street....whats The Deal?

JUST WANNA WISH U GUYS GOOD LUCK.....I HOPE U PAINT HOBOKEN RED.....RIP THE TOWN APART.....JAKE PM ME GOT GIVE U A PRIVATE MESSAGE......ANYWAY WHATS THE DEAL FOR FRI DROP ME SOME INFO.....I ALREADY KNOW 1/2 OF BEREGN COUNTY WILL BE THERE.........PEACE

Originally posted by mmayhemm

JUST WANNA WISH U GUYS GOOD LUCK.....I HOPE U PAINT HOBOKEN RED.....RIP THE TOWN APART.....JAKE PM ME GOT GIVE U A PRIVATE MESSAGE......ANYWAY WHATS THE DEAL FOR FRI DROP ME SOME INFO.....I ALREADY KNOW 1/2 OF BEREGN COUNTY WILL BE THERE.........PEACE

VIP-TECH JOEY SLICKS & JAKE A OF PRIMETIME presents

LADIES NIGHT FRIDAYS @ RIVERSTREET

FRIDAY JULY 19

LADIES FREE ADMISSION TILL 12:00 AM

LADIES OPEN BAR COURTESY OF PRIMETIME 10:00 TO 12:00 am

MUSIC BY DJ JOE GIORGIO

$3 MARTINI MADNESS TILL 12:00AM

POWER HOUR $2 DRINKS TILL 11:00PM

21 & OVER DRESS TO IMPRESS

DOORS OPEN AT 11:00PM

Originally posted by vip-tech

VIP-TECH JOEY SLICKS & JAKE A OF PRIMETIME presents

LADIES NIGHT FRIDAYS @ RIVERSTREET

FRIDAY JULY 19

LADIES FREE ADMISSION TILL 12:00 AM

LADIES OPEN BAR COURTESY OF PRIMETIME 10:00 TO 12:00 am

MUSIC BY DJ JOE GIORGIO

$3 MARTINI MADNESS TILL 12:00AM

POWER HOUR $2 DRINKS TILL 11:00PM

21 & OVER DRESS TO IMPRESS

DOORS OPEN AT 11:00PM [/quote

SOUNDS LIKE SOME GOOD SHIT.....I THINK UR GONNA CLOSE DOWN SANDBAR ANYWAY PM ME OR HAVE JAKE PM ME VERY IMPORT... PEACE

JUST WANNA WISH U GUYS GOOD LUCK.....I HOPE U PAINT HOBOKEN RED.....RIP THE TOWN APART.....JAKE PM ME GOT GIVE U A PRIVATE MESSAGE......ANYWAY WHATS THE DEAL FOR FRI DROP ME SOME INFO.....I ALREADY KNOW 1/2 OF BEREGN COUNTY WILL BE THERE.........PEACE [/quote

Thanks Bro...We will be sure to make Riverstreet what it should be..

YOUR WELCOME, FROM WHAT I HEAR THIS SHOULD BE BIG I M COMING WITH A PRETTY LARGE CREW....WHAT S THE DEAL WITH THE LIL PECKER AL IN THE 1ST ROOM? IS HE DEAD? OH YEA BTW RIPPER GO COMMIT SUICIDE U SPINELESS HIDING BEHIND THE SCREEN , FAGGOT UR OPINION LIKE UR LIFE AMOUNTS TO ABSOLUTE SHIT.....U BALLESS DONKEY FUCKING WANNA BE PROMOTER.

you guys need luck thinking you are going to compete with sandbar

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mkutlass

I THINK UR GONNA CLOSE DOWN SANDBAR

What drugs are you on! Because I want some......

P.s What time does Riverstreet close at 2am (right)

were not gonna "close" sand bar. thats obviously one of the other promoters friends. what we are gonna do is offer an alternative, something different.

we have put alot of thought and effort into this party, and we feel that it's gonna pay off on both our end, and the customers.

R.S. closes at 3:00am

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!

I M NOT ANY OTHER PROMOTERS FRIENDS....FURTHERMORE I DON T HONESTLY THINK THAT THE SANDBAR WILL CLOSE......B/C OF R S...HOWEVER I THINK R/S WILL GIVE A RUN FOR THE MONEY W/ THE CHEAP DRINKS.....AND ADDMISSION.....SO SLAPPY JOES GET UR BIG LIPS OFF SANDBARS PRETZEL......BTW SOMEONE FROM R S TELL JAKE TO PM ME.

PEACE