Clubplanet Nightlife Community

puking on E

zeeker

Every time I go out to a club with this one friend and we drop, he always ends up puking within an hour after taking it. He always gets an upset stomach and eventually runs to the bathroom. After he pukes he feels great for the rest of the night. I thought that it could be some kind of nervousness or something. Does this happen to people or is this kid just being a pussy.

yeah, i pretty much always get an upset stomach like 20 minutes I after i drop but it always fades away and into my roll...I almost like it. does anyone else get kind of cold when they're coming up...I always get the chills right in the beginning.

i can almost always feel the pill doing something in my stomach about 20-30 minutes after eating it.. i don't get an upset stomach off it tho, and i never threw em up. i was eating like 3-5 at a time in december (at my worst :: i'm back down to one every couple of months now) and i never got sick then either.

but it is common, i'm just blessed i suppose in that i can stomach my drugs :D

I think all my friends have plugged pills, I couldn't bring myself to do it no matter how much better it's supposed to be. To quote my friend Steve: "Once you get it in there your butt just kinda sucks it up."

LOL

I'll keep eating/snorting mines :tongue:

Originally posted by trajik

I think all my friends have plugged pills, I couldn't bring myself to do it no matter how much better it's supposed to be. To quote my friend Steve: "Once you get it in there your butt just kinda sucks it up."

LOL

shit, I'll pass on the ass plugging

never puke, only time i came close was when i took 6 at once- that was miserasble feeling, but it went away, i held it down and within 15 minutes i was having a great time.

personally i think that throwing-up would be the worst possible feeling when on e, when i felt it really bad i got nevrvous thaought that it was over for me.

havent done any since than, and i need to, but i cant because i have other fucking mental problems that arose after a few months of heavy hitting e and coke- wound up in mental hospital for a few weeks. now im am in full fledged alcoholic mode since than. im on legal tranquilizers and antidepressants.

fuck, im just loaded with furious anger lately. fucking co%^%suker, mother&%ker, i want to find the toughest dude i can find and rip his ears off. im 5'9 165, and i will kill anyone in my way...raaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

nobody take it personal, im just talking outloud.

f786king piece of $h65..rrrrr

• 2 weeks later...

LOL

Yes, you roll harder and faster when you snort it but snorting pills is very lethal. Just chew them like asprin ~ you also roll harder and quicker. It tastes like shit but it's not as bad for you.

Originally posted by phillydiva

What?? That's sick...how do you get it to stay up your butt??:bootysha:

How loose is your ass that you wouldn't be able to keep a pill up there??? :laugh: :laugh: Anyway, I dunno, I did it this way twice and it was a compete waste for me- didn't hit me nearly as hard as eating it.

yea my stomach always feels a lil fucked up b 4 it hits but i only threw up once... and it was because i popped 4 duds that was the worst i was pukin for hours..... oh and zeeker i get the same chilly feeling but its weird cause my hands are clammy and my body lets off alot of heat... i was rollin and my cuz handt popped it yet and he was sittin next to me and he said he felt like he was sittin next to an oven... but i was cold???:confused:

Originally posted by clubchic1006

Yes, you roll harder and faster when you snort it but snorting pills is very lethal.

How can snorting pills be lethal? It's just another method of ingestion, and I've sat down and railed 2-3 pills in one sitting without anything bad happening. Was I lucky? Is there something I should know? :confused:

How can snorting pills be lethal? It's just another method of ingestion, and I've sat down and railed 2-3 pills in one sitting without anything bad happening. Was I lucky? Is there something I should know? :confused:

I read an article on it once ~ I will find it and post it for you. Believe me, I party my ass off, I am just safe about it. I am looking out for all of my fellow CPers.:D

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I read an article on it once ~ I will find it and post it for you. Believe me, I party my ass off, I am just safe about it. I am looking out for all of my fellow CPers.:D

Thanks a bunch- I'd really appreciate it :)