Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the greatest thing you'll ever learn...

suthrnbelle

is just to love, and be loved in return.

"Suddenly, the world is such a perfect place.

Suddently, it moves with such a perfect grace.

Suddenly, my life doesn't seem such a waste,

and it all revolves around you.

And there's no mountain too high...no river too wide,

sing out this song, and I'll be there by your side.

Stormclouds may gather,

and storms may go by,

but I love you,

I love you...

Till the end, till the end of time.

Come what may, Come what may...

I will love you,

Until my dying day."

we should all be so lucky as to find that perfect love...Iwould rather have that feeling for a single night, than mediocrity for a lifetime :(

i have to disagree with ur last statement

we should be so lucky that we are completely satisfied with life

that we are happy with or without a mate

that is what i continually strive for the type of happiness that no one has given me and cant be taken away

well thats my philosophy

i have a feeling ur either going through a break up, or have been single for a long time and with ur comments ur older and probaby looking to settle down

the best advice i can offer is that the biggest mistake people make is to search for love because they forget to enjoy life

plus u tend to give off a bad vibe if ur unhappy because ur single

no one wants to be with someone who is unhappy

finally just think positive its better to wait for what seems like an eternity for someone special then to settle down right now for someone who is just ok

ciao

Originally posted by nympho69

that is what i continually strive for the type of happiness that no one has given me and cant be taken away

well thats my philosophy

i have a feeling ur either going through a break up, or have been single for a long time and with ur comments ur older and probaby looking to settle down

the best advice i can offer is that the biggest mistake people make is to search for love because they forget to enjoy life

finally just think positive its better to wait for what seems like an eternity for someone special then to settle down right now for someone who is just ok

ciao

hmmmm

Well said:)

well thats my philosophy

ciao

i totally agree with you--we should all strive for perfect happiness within ourselves first...but, (and your last statement kinda goes along with this--that we should wait for something special instead of something available) i think that if i could have it, i would also love to find that perfect love, and i wish everyone was lucky enough to experience a love that strong and true...did i articulate a little better this time? :)

ciao

oops--forgot to respond to this...no, i am not bitter or breaking up, and i am actually HAPPILY ;) single right now--and by choice...plus, not older, or looking for marriage, etc...i just watched the movie and was thinking how magical their love was, and since i am a romantic :), i was thinking that i could only hope to experience something that powerful and to sometime in my life find that "fairytale" love, and that i would wish the same for everyone i knew-- since you can only truly love someone and share a life with them when you know your own heart and can be happy with yourself, i would hope that everyone's journey could end also with the happiness of true love...make sense?