Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn, I think I'll be at Buzz for the next 7 weeks

Kuro

Meat Katie this Friday, then Danny Howells, then Hyper and Krafty Cuts in the main room, then Honeydew with Superchumbo and Jon the Dentist, then Sasha, then Koma and Bones and Joey Beltram (I'll be running back and forth between rooms trying to get both my techno and breaks fix), and then Lee Burridge. I'm pretty sure there are people I want to see at the beginning of September, too.

i thik i'll skip this week, probably be there every week after that until the end of august 'cos as always the best line ups are always in august, 'cos august is the best month of the year and people that are from the month of august are the best...especially those that are from the second half of august...more specifically those from the last week of august...good that buzz acknowledges my business when they booked the dj's for the grandiose month of august :D

Originally posted by vicman

i thik i'll skip this week, probably be there every week after that until the end of august 'cos as always the best line ups are always in august, 'cos august is the best month of the year and people that are from the month of august are the best...especially those that are from the second half of august...more specifically those from the last week of august...good that buzz acknowledges my business when they booked the dj's for the grandiose month of august :D

Does something happen in August that we should know about

Originally posted by therunner

Danny is here for my last weekend. You better be there.

btw runner, dunno i you know but you proly know, but in case you dont know...26th danny howells, 27 brian @ the edge, 28th area2

This is my first summer being in the DC area, and Buzz is most definitely tight right now! I've been nearly every week for a couple months, and I'll probably have to keep going. Even on the weeks that don't have a DJ I'm into, there's still so many of my friends there that I hit it anyhow.

Last night we were talking about how creepy and sketchy Buzz is if you're sober though, but I'm gonna have to start going sober if I'm gonna keep heading out weekly. Has anybody ever tried going there sober on a weekly basis?

yeah....which doesnt mean that i came out sober...but more than say 75% of the time i just have a couple of drinks and thats it..i leave the festivities for extra-super-duper special nights....likelast week with skribbles at insomnia

Originally posted by scratchapella

kuro! something else to add to that list:

simply jeff and 10 sui at STEREO on the 17th.:D

10 sui? I'll pass. but simply jeff I can get down to. The last time I saw 10 sui at buzz, I totally wasnt diggin her set.

Originally posted by crank47

I think that was the time the airlines lost her records.

Yeah, I heard that set too. It was poor. But I'll give her another go, for sure.

Also, check Stereo's lineup for Aug 10 when it gets closer. I doubt any of you have heard of him because he doesn't come to DC often, but DJ Bone is coming from Detroit to throw down some techno. I hear he's very, very good. We've cancelled my girlfriend's birthday house party so we can go see him.

Originally posted by candeo

Yeah, I heard that set too. It was poor. But I'll give her another go, for sure.

Also, check Stereo's lineup for Aug 10 when it gets closer. I doubt any of you have heard of him because he doesn't come to DC often, but DJ Bone is coming from Detroit to throw down some techno. I hear he's very, very good. We've cancelled my girlfriend's birthday house party so we can go see him.

he's that good that you cancelled your gf b'day? either you have a bad-ass gf or this guy is pretty darn good. :D

(bad-ass in a good way, btw)