Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh My Fucking God< I Hate Sprint! Grrrrrrr

my phone tunrs off last night at 10pm, and i get a text message saying my service has been turned off, i call them today, 12 days ago iwent over my 500 daytime minutes, and my bill is now for

$350.89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

compared to the 74.32 i pay a month

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD

i cant afford to pay it, so my phone is off, for awhile, lol afew weeks if anything, i med bills, i got loan bills, i got money im putting into this club,

bla bla bla

i hate sprint:mad:

Originally posted by jaysea

my phone tunrs off last night at 10pm, and i get a text message saying my service has been turned off, i call them today, 12 days ago iwent over my 500 daytime minutes, and my bill is now for

$350.89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

compared to the 74.32 i pay a month

OH MY GODDDDDDDDD

i cant afford to pay it, so my phone is off, for awhile, lol afew weeks if anything, i med bills, i got loan bills, i got money im putting into this club,

bla bla bla

i hate sprint:mad:

same thing happened to me (i have sprint too)

i only have the 35$ plan where you get like 400 minutes or whatever daytime...

anyway, point of the story is that, i called sprint and i told them that i couldnt afford to pay my bill (which i could have, i just didnt want to. 200$ in my pocket is always nice). i asked them nicely if they would take off the charges... the girl said no but then i was like "well can you trasnfer me to cancellations" she said please hold, then she came back and said "OK your new bill is 40something dollars".

i suggest you call them and tell them and manipulate a little more.

;)

I have nextel

I know a lot of people bitch about the service but I never have any problems with mine, I always get good service. I pay $70 a month for 500 daytime minutes and free nights and weekeds and free long distance, plus the free walky talky.

Sprint blows get a nextel =)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I have nextel

I know a lot of people bitch about the service but I never have any problems with mine, I always get good service. I pay $70 a month for 500 daytime minutes and free nights and weekeds and free long distance, plus the free walky talky.

Sprint blows get a nextel =)

yeah but i pay half of what you pay & i get 400 daytime/2000 nights and weekends & free long distance. i would love to get a nextel, i just dont wanna pay 70 a month towards a phone especially when i rarely even use mine.

plus the free walky talky.

There are few things in this world that annoy me as much as those things.

How are they possibly a benefit? They sound like crap, plus everyone in a 30-foot radius has to suffer through your conversation...

Sprint is a much better deal, and less obnoxious.

Originally posted by hoke

There are few things in this world that annoy me as much as those things.

How are they possibly a benefit? They sound like crap, plus everyone in a 30-foot radius has to suffer through your conversation...

Sprint is a much better deal, and less obnoxious.

Well there is a little button u can press on the side that turns the speaker phone off and u can use the walky talky on the regular phones. Those things annoy me as well, but I never talk on speaker.

Well there is a little button u can press on the side that turns the speaker phone off and u can use the walky talky on the regular phones. Those things annoy me as well, but I never talk on speaker.

Cool... I didn't know you could use it the other way... I get the feeling a lot of people who have them don't know either... :rolleyes:

I hate sprint toooo...but have such an old plan that continues to be grandfathered and w/corporate discounts still from ex-company...i can't go wrong.....40$, 1000day time, 3500 evening...

so i can deal w/never getting reception or phone not ringing and voice mails popping up...at least they let me keep my #, update my address book whenever i get a new phone..etc.....

Originally posted by bbbooom

VERIZON PEOPLE....I ONLU GOT 300 DAYTIME BUT I GOT 3500NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS FOR 35..400 OR 500 MINS WOULD ONLY BE LIKE 40-45

That's pretty much comparable to Sprint, but with a much worse phone selection and Verizon's notorious bad billing practices.

<~~~ Had a bad experience with Verizon.

I hate verizon as well, that's why i went with sprint...

at least their bills are complete and you can manage it all online (which is convinient).

Verizon has been charging my mom for 156 calls per month and says she's used 1800 long distance minutes. She works 3 days out of the week and barely uses the phone. When she asked for detailed billing and to dispute the charges, they played dumb with her, like "that's the way it is, you made the calls you pay for em".

I'd like to see them explain how my mom makes the equivalent of 60 minutes on the phone every day, Long distance, when she's barely in the house.

i really cant afford it, and i got really bitchy with the lady, and oh my fuckign god!! it took me like an hour to TALK TO A REAL HUMAN< NOT SOME COMPUTER VOICE CUNT!! i finally lost it and scremed " i want areal fucking person you stupid CUNT" into the phone, and i got a real one! but, they dicked me around so bad, i guess i wne tover my minutes, and all this shit, UGH

and busta, PM me its no real secret;)

Originally posted by hoke

That's pretty much comparable to Sprint, but with a much worse phone selection and Verizon's notorious bad billing practices.

<~~~ Had a bad experience with Verizon.

MY BILSL HAVE ALLWAYS BEEN STRAIIIIIGHT