Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Motherfucker....... This Shit Has Got To Stop..........

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by kostaP

a COUPLE OF MY BOYS ARE cORRECTIONS OFFICERS in Trenton state prison. You gotta see what they do to child molesters rapists and kid murderers in there. They beg for the death penalty or solitary for life after a few days. Most of em end up killing themselves. Criminals aint all that bad. At least some of them have some sort of standards. But all rapists child molesters and kid killers get picked on by everybody. My friends told me they will go days with out eating because the other prisoners wont let them eat, They get the crap beat out of em and rape the shit out of em. and most of the time the guards will let it go on. THEY DESERVE IT.

This is why most rapists and child molesters are kept in protective custody.

I read this morning that they believe this monster maybe a serial killer. The way he left the girls body is like a calling card, telling them he will be back.

This is absolutely my worst fear. If, god forbid, something ever happened like this to my daughter, I don't think I could handle it. After I hunted down the sick fuck who did this, Im not sure I wouldnt turn the gun on myself.

Originally posted by cmb1975

This is why most rapists and child molesters are kept in protective custody.

I read this morning that they believe this monster maybe a serial killer. The way he left the girls body is like a calling card, telling them he will be back.

This is absolutely my worst fear. If, god forbid, something ever happened like this to my daughter, I don't think I could handle it. After I hunted down the sick fuck who did this, Im not sure I wouldnt turn the gun on myself.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY FOUND HER LIKE A CALLING CARD?

Originally posted by perns2002

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU EXPLAIN WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY FOUND HER LIKE A CALLING CARD?

"Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona said that the girl was apparently sexually assaulted and an autopsy is under way to determine a cause of death.

'There was some trauma to the body,' he said.

Carona said the kidnapper made no effort to hide the body, which was found nude along a road to a popular hang-gliding spot in Riverside County, 75 miles away from Stanton, where the girl was kidnapped Monday in front of a playmate.

We believe he wanted us to find the body, and it was a calling card for future activity," he said.

FBI special agent Richard Garcia said forensic evidence found at the scene, including the positioning of the body, was "almost like a calling card, a challenge -- 'I'm here and I'm coming back.' "

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/17/girl.abducted/index.html

Originally posted by cmb1975

"Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona said that the girl was apparently sexually assaulted and an autopsy is under way to determine a cause of death.

'There was some trauma to the body,' he said.

Carona said the kidnapper made no effort to hide the body, which was found nude along a road to a popular hang-gliding spot in Riverside County, 75 miles away from Stanton, where the girl was kidnapped Monday in front of a playmate.

We believe he wanted us to find the body, and it was a calling card for future activity," he said.

FBI special agent Richard Garcia said forensic evidence found at the scene, including the positioning of the body, was "almost like a calling card, a challenge -- 'I'm here and I'm coming back.' "

http://www.cnn.com/2002/US/07/17/girl.abducted/index.html

THANK YOU........... GOD I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE KIDS. HOW CAN SOMEONE TAKE YOUR KID, YOUR WALLET, OURSE WHATEVER CAR, BUT YOUR KID............. GOD

Originally posted by vitotheguido

Kosta tell your friends to keep up the good work. Those sick fucks deserve all that and more. They should be keep in general population so everyone can get to make there rounds on them. When it comes to something like this I beleave in an eye for eye.:blown:

Ive been told even in protective custody NO ONE is safe. Once the lights go out these pussy's start crying because they know whats gonna go down. A few inmates that "run the prison" have keys to the different annexes. They grab a few "friends" and do what has to be done. so just because these animals arent in general population doesnt mean they're out of reach. The only time they don't get touched is in solitary confinement. But they do go out for one our a day and see sunlight. other than that they are locked in a pitch black room with no noise and everything is quiet as all her. Enough to drive a person mad. These people intentionally attack guards to get thrown in there and after they catch their beat down from the guards when they come out all nutty they keep getting it from the inmates.