Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Drama Night @ Bridgeview

It was my friends b-day last night, he turned 21. I was convicining him to go to Bridgeview. This kid took forever to decide finally calls me at 12:30 says alright lets go, the commute is 40 min with no traffic. I thought it would suck because by the time we'd get in there it would be 1:30 and the whole place closes I think at 4 or 5. Anyway its his b-day and I didnt wanna start bitching. So me him and another two kids hit the road. We go there around 1:20 or so and my this other kid is like should I use a fake Id? I said no because we have two kids that are 21 so whats the point. I was thinking about using mine but like I Said there is not point. We got in the club, what can I Say as always so many girls its just unbelieveable. These kids wanted to get a bottle cause their "big dawgs" Who the fuck gets a bottle @ bridgeview I dunno. Anyway They get the bottle and start drinking in 2 sec, security comes up to my friend who's underage and he's like u dont have wrist band so u cant drink. Being the little rich snob that my friend is he starts complaining saying are u crazy we just bought a 300 dollar bottle, the guy is like I dont give a fuck If ur cought drinking my boss will be paying 5,000k. Meanwhile I'm telling my other friend to buy me shots of Jose Curveo. I'm doing all on the dl, trying to be slick about it and I Was getting away with it to. These kids decide to take this fucking bottle and go somewhere where they cant be seen. I'm like fuck this shit, the Soco Lime shots are starting to hit in, let me go say hello to Vicious. I came upto him some kids was there saying he's vicious' cousin. Anyway I was talking to vicious for like a min saying how the system dont compare to phazon, before I know it my friend finds me and he's like "yo our boys got kicked out." The fucking idiots found a spot right next to a camera, yes a camera!! and started being stupid. So thats my night i was in there for maybe 20 min. Seen so much eyecandy but couldn't do shit.