Attn: Tommyarmani

georgym

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Weren't all those posts originally about strap-on's and the like?

YES. the point is that this kid is a shit talker. everyones getting upset over that single or taken thread but hes probably 14 and making shit up.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

correct, thats why its been so difficult to give up my "other girl" as she has broadened my sexual horizons beyond what i thought was ever possible....:D

so then stay with her and leave your girl if that is so important.

but she has a boyfreind

So, the only reason you don't leave your current girl and start a relationship with this other girl is because of the fact that she has a bf??

im sorry, that is terrible.

i feel bad for your girl (if you infact have one). i hope she meets a new guy and has a relationship behind your back. one with someone who actually cares about her.

while that is going on, i hope youre busy trying to get your sexually adventurous girl to commit to you (in reality shes out getting banged/banging anyone who will allow it).

:laugh:

so because i think tommyarmani is a phony, i need ass? or because im at work bored and starting up drama i need ass??

not to stoop to your level but i can get some whenever i want, it is easy for us females... thats besides the point that i have a man.

oh, let me clarifiy. my girlfreind is the one i plan on marrying, not out of being stuck with her but out of choice.. I am NOT only with her because the "other girl" has a boyfreind. I was only stating that to demonstrate that among other reasons we would never work out, that its impossible because she has a man of many years.... PS, when our time is done & i need another girl on the side, if you meet my specifications, i would consider making you one lucky lady ;)

I'd think it would be draining to be such a joke. I guess not, because you seem to have plenty of energy to dig that hole a little deeper!

oh, let me clarifiy. my girlfreind is the one i plan on marrying, not out of being stuck with her but out of choice.. I am NOT only with her because the "other girl" has a boyfreind. I was only stating that to demonstrate that among other reasons we would never work out, that its impossible because she has a man of many years.... PS, when our time is done & i need another girl on the side, if you meet my specifications, i would consider making you one lucky lady ;)

sorry hun, i have a man and some men on the side... i dont have time to meet thugs off the internet. besides i think im a little old for you, considering i havent drank an old e since since i was a kid and it is your beverage of choice.

god I cant even believe that I'm reading this...maybe the reason that somebitch is making comments like she is is because she has MORALS. You want to marry this girl? youve got to be kidding me, what type of life is that going to be that youre cheating on her now?? you give good guys a bad name, and i really hope that your girl finds out and puts you through heartbreak, i never wish anything bad on anyone, but this is ridiculous. and like i said in the other thread, she will find out bc women always find out

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh:

so because i think tommyarmani is a phony, i need ass? or because im at work bored and starting up drama i need ass??

not to stoop to your level but i can get some whenever i want, it is easy for us females... thats besides the point that i have a man.

hmmmmmmmmm

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=107178&pagenumber=1

liar :rolleyes: