Attn: Tommyarmani

georgym

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somebitch

well i have been seeing one guy a lot more than others, so i guess hes my "man" but i am single.

"r u single or currently fucking/seeing/dating someone?"

your response was: i´m single

-> you´re neither fucking nor seeing someone nor do you have a boyfriend. so either you can´t read right or you´re just bullshitting in this thread here trying to not appear "desperate".

now how does it feel to be in the defensive? feeling good? you like being put down?

Originally posted by tastey

"r u single or currently fucking/seeing/dating someone?"

your response was: i´m single

-> you´re neither fucking nor seeing someone nor do you have a boyfriend. so either you can´t read right or you´re just bullshitting in this thread here trying to not appear "desperate".

now how does it feel to be in the defensive? feeling good? you like being put down?

so the correct answer would have been YES I AM FUCKING SOMEONE & I AM SINGLE :laugh: is that better??

and i dont mind being put down... this is a message board, i dont know anyone... call me desperate if you like, call me stupid, call me a liar, i dont really care. whatever makes you feel better about yourself man.

;)

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I look forward to perhaps meeting some of you at the next CP meetup....:D :D

sorry i am a bitch about this but i hate people who are in committed relationships and fuck around..

i dont understand it, just be single and be with whoever you want.

:confused:

so the correct answer would have been YES I AM FUCKING SOMEONE & I AM SINGLE :laugh: is that better??

and i dont mind being put down... this is a message board, i dont know anyone... call me desperate if you like, call me stupid, call me a liar, i dont really care. whatever makes you feel better about yourself man.

;)

trust me i´m feeling GREAT :)

peace, and remember that karma thing ;)

+

dam, tastyT, have you been burned in the past by an asshole cheater???

Not a cheater per se... As for the asshole part... what woman hasn't had her share? Sadly the world is made up of many such as yourself.

:D :D

but dont worry somebitch, wether you are truly single or not does not matter as the majority if girls i have fucked when i was single had boyfreinds anyway. SOOO many of you self rightoues people who have never cheated at all.. Im so sure of it:rolleyes:

sombitch, get over it

a) life isn't fair AND

B) the chicks will be broken up with those guys anyway a year from today. and where will you be? without having fuvked her is where you will be, as well as a year older, or a year further into LJBF land :)

RELATIONSHIPS DON'T LAST

IF THE RELATIONSHIP IS SO GOOD, THE CHICK WILL _NOT_ FUCK YOU!

trust me. it's all bullshit. i have fucked girls with boyfriends, girls that CLAIMED to only like girls AND girls that have devout religious convictions, as well as several other categories that would normally be deemed unfuckable.

i am just telling you from personal experience that i approached a chick in a party and told her i wanted her (in not so many words) and she told me straight that she had a boyfriend. i said "ok" and started to back off of her and she said "but..." and didn't let me leave and we dated for a while.

FUCK HER RELATIONSHIP! if it was that good, she wouldn't have accepted me. not ALL women cheat and not all women can be swayed. chicks have free will. they fuck who they want to when they want to regardless of ANYTHING but what they are feeling for you at that moment.

just be careful that the chick isn't using you to make her boyfriend jealous and start problems :)

trust me i´m feeling GREAT :)

peace, and remember that karma thing ;)

oh please. youre one to talk with all of your talk about manipulating women & condescending remarks towards women.

you better take your own advice ;)

oh please. youre one to talk with all of your talk about manipulating women & condescending remarks towards women.

you better take your own advice ;)

"manipulating" women? i´m just helping them getting over their anti-slut-defense so she can feel good about her fucking me :)! i´m doing HER a favor!

if a chick needs to know someone for some time before she spreads her legs i timestretch and make her feel like we know each other for some time, if a chick needs a relationship, she can have it, i never said monogamous relationship though. if a chick needs to feel love i make her feel loved, i tell her beforehand though that i love comes and goes and if it´s gone it´s gone. every lock has it´s key.

"manipulating" women? i´m just helping them getting over their anti-slut-defense so she can feel good about her fucking me :)! i´m doing HER a favor!

if a chick needs to know someone for some time before she spreads her legs i timestretch and make her feel like we know each other for some time, if a chick needs a relationship, she can have it, i never said monogamous relationship though. if a chick needs to feel love i make her feel loved, i tell her beforehand though that i love comes and goes and if it´s gone it´s gone. every lock has it´s key.

. . . . dude, you've had some damage in the past that you still need to put to bed . . . .. There's no way you could get to this level without having been supremely burned by someone you cared about . . . I just hope one day you'll wake up and realize that all this cold male logic has probably destroyed many opportunities for you to be close with someone who would have cared deeply for you . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . dude, you've had some damage in the past that you still need to put to bed . . . .. There's no way you could get to this level without having been supremely burned by someone you cared about . . . I just hope one day you'll wake up and realize that all this cold male logic has probably destroyed many opportunities for you to be close with someone who would have cared deeply for you . . .

Well said, phunk.

You two make me sick, and something is severly wrong with you to say what you're saying. Take some advice and get over yourselves, and realize that you cant have your cake and eat it too. All this bad karma you guys are puttin out, is really damaging your chance of a happy future. I really hope you guys find happiness with ONE woman instead of several at one time, and truly understand what a real relationship is all about.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . dude, you've had some damage in the past that you still need to put to bed . . . .. There's no way you could get to this level without having been supremely burned by someone you cared about . . .

nope, it was just that i got literally NOWHERE with any chick, beautiful or ugly didn´t matter till i was about 15. i was the super-nice guy that was every girl´s friend but nothing more. if i´d had gotten a $ for every "sorry i see you only as a friend" i´d be rich by now. so i used my knowledge that i gained from hanging with so many (also older) girls as their (GIRL-) friend and capitalized on it. sometime i got behind the dynamic that what chicks SAY they want is not what they REALLY want.

i started giving them what they really wanted, playing into their fantasies and it worked so well that i literally kicked myself in the arse several times for not doing it earlier.

the effect (at least that´s what i think) was that i kinda could not take chicks seriously any more. "toys" is not the right word but the first thing that comes to my mind. sorry i can´t take someone seriously that can be "manipulated" so easily, especially on the subject of "love" and sex. "love" can´t be real or fate when you can CAUSE it easily by emitting certain behaviours or following certain patterns.

so i just take chicks for what they are to me, entertainment, fun and sex. and it´s not that they do not get anything out of it, they get lucky (orgasm-wise and the (limited) quality time they can spend with me) and i get what i want too. everyone´s happy. happy happy joy joy :)

Originally posted by destiny779

You two make me sick, and something is severly wrong with you to say what you're saying. Take some advice and get over yourselves, and realize that you cant have your cake and eat it too. All this bad karma you guys are puttin out, is really damaging your chance of a happy future.

blah, why can´t you have the cake and eat it too? that´s stupid and self-limiting, why restrict yourself from getting what you want?

I really hope you guys find happiness with ONE woman instead of several at one time, and truly understand what a real relationship is all about.

what is a "relationship"? a relationship is nothing "real", it is an idea, a thought. what can ONE women give me that THREE can´t give me?

the effect (at least that´s what i think) was that i kinda could not take chicks seriously any more. "toys" is not the right word but the first thing that comes to my mind. sorry i can´t take someone seriously that can be "manipulated" so easily, especially on the subject of "love" and sex. "love" can´t be real or fate when you can CAUSE it easily by emitting certain behaviours or following certain patterns.

so i just take chicks for what they are to me, entertainment, fun and sex. and it´s not that they do not get anything out of it, they get lucky (orgasm-wise and the (limited) quality time they can spend with me) and i get what i want too. everyone´s happy. happy happy joy joy :)

that is really, really sad...for one, you are NOT giving them what they want--b/c women, for the most part, want HONESTY and trust, and you have neither...you lie to them to get what YOU want, and it doesn't sound like you will ever have a tru relationship, so that is sad...