Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is going to Roxy this week??

i dont think so guy ... im pretty sure that they are this friday... my sources have been sayin so for the last 2 weeks ... so root for your choice and i hope everyone spins insane ... the man of the night is gonna be ... i cant say yet ... dont wanna ruin it for u ... but we will be there in the crowd so keep your head up and enjoy the afterhours shawn ink

oh yeah and for the losers ... your throne will be right here:constipa:

Originally posted by egoiceman12

i dont think so guy ... im pretty sure that they are this friday... my sources have been sayin so for the last 2 weeks ... so root for your choice and i hope everyone spins insane ... the man of the night is gonna be ... i cant say yet ... dont wanna ruin it for u ... but we will be there in the crowd so keep your head up and enjoy the afterhours shawn ink

oh yeah and for the losers ... your throne will be right here:constipa:

well you thought wrong, guy. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=107018 next week like i said.:rolleyes:

welll sorry to tell u guys but u are both wrong ... i'm gonna be there on friday for a dj showcase that isnt open to the public and onlly certain people are allowed in ... i know one of the djs that is gonna be involed and we are gonna be thereto support him

yoou are all wrong .. there is an indusrty party that i was invited to go to along with many other important people ... the doors will be open to us long before u guys even will know about it ... after our work is dont in there then they will open it back up to the public... sorry to let u find out this way ... and i know thatthere is another competition on next friday but this one this weekend is a lil more important cuz one of my friends is gettin his shot to prove himself ... i wish u could all be there to support him but like i said ... there is a special list u gotta be on to get in and ROXY has nothing to do with it ... they are just hosting it ... then the night is goin into afterhours with shanw ink ... try to get in the doors early ... u wont be able to get in

well then "GUY" the topic shouldnt be called ROXY THIS WEEK ... it should be called who is goin to ROXY next week to support mike bugout... so maybe u are all off the topic... but i'll be there and maybe ill see you all there for the afterhours