Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this guy have problems??

xtotaleclipsex

A friend of mine was seeing this guy ...she really liked him and everything was going well...

then about 2 weeks ago she had a party where we all were hanging out and we met him for the first time....

a few days later when they were hanging out he tells her when he is with her all he has been thinking about is getting with a friend of hers (me)

I just don't get it...seriously how messed up is this kid? Who would ever tell the girl you are dating, to her face, you want to get with her friend instead?

Do any of you guys know anyone who has said this to someone they are dating or have had it said to you???...:blown:

honestly , that guy is an idiot & an asshole... if i was the one dating the girl...& i started having feelings for her friend(cause it is possible..i dont think you can help that) i definately wouldnt tell her or her friend ... i dont think id be able to hurt someone like that ...

basically he is trying to do the switch

however he wasnt that tactful

so he told ur friend that knowing that she would tell you

now he is waiting to see ur reaction and if ur a fucked up friend and would fuck him anways

yeah he seems like a jerk but i have some guy friends who have done that in the past and they ended up fucking the friend

and honestly i dont think the guy is that messed up he's just getting ass but the girl is a whore for doing that to her "friend"

this has happened to me, only that the guy told me he was only chilling with my friend so he could get to know me...i told him to fuck off, and started acting really mean to him every time i saw him afterwards...but i didn't tell her, figured she'd find out on her own what a prick he was...and she eventually did, thank God.

it happens pretty often i guess. I guy i seeing a girl and then gets into the circle and tells himself he can do better with her friend. This guy though was a total asshole about it, how fucking mean is it to tell a girl that you're with "babe i'm sorta digging you'r friend now, no hard feelings?"

he went about it all wrong.

Tactless and inconsiderate... It's bad enough to see your man drooling over other women, but it hurts real fuckin' bad when it's one of your friends...

yeah he seems like a jerk but i have some guy friends who have done that in the past and they ended up fucking the friend

and honestly i dont think the guy is that messed up he's just getting ass but the girl is a whore for doing that to her "friend"

No... they're both assholes for doing that... I agree that it's worse to do it to a "friend" but the guy is far from blameless... he's still a dick...

yah its pretty shitty for homeboy to do that shit..but hey shit happens..i know quite a few people that have found mates that were friends of friends...if your relationship doesnt work ok..ok..move on..but dont date someone just to hook up with their friend...thats cold...

couse the guy is a dick for doin that..the friend would be even more so if she went along with it...which she (you) obviously arent :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Tactless and inconsiderate... It's bad enough to see your man drooling over other women, but it hurts real fuckin' bad when it's one of your friends...

No... they're both assholes for doing that... I agree that it's worse to do it to a "friend" but the guy is far from blameless... he's still a dick...

i see ur point however i dont think its that horrible cause he was only seeing the girl

but thats just my cold hearted side

Asshole maybe. Honest YES. Tactful don't know, he may have been tactful when he said it to your friend and then she turned it around a little and then you posted it here, omitting a few other details that you felt unimportant.

"honesty is the best policy" It is far better for him to open up now and say that he has the hots for her friend, if not 6 months later she is broken hearted and he's dating you. Maybe not dating, but what do I know. I don't know. Maybe you guys should just try a little three-way action hell, who knows you might all three love it and have some crazy threes-company relationship. Or maybe your friend should dump the guy. Maybe he should dump your friend since he already has feelings for someone else and I am sure that his feelings for her aren't that strong. Maybe the three of you should jump off a cliff together.

Maybe you shouldn't take advise from a message board.

Originally posted by nympho69

basically he is trying to do the switch

however he wasnt that tactful

so he told ur friend that knowing that she would tell you

now he is waiting to see ur reaction and if ur a fucked up friend and would fuck him anways

There are def plenty of whores out there but I'm def not included in that one.....the guy is pretty hot w/ a nice body...but NO way in hell would I ever betray a friend or do anything with any guy that is that big of an asshole! :tongue: