Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Photo Posting - The Other Is Too Long Already

Originally posted by shook

deff agree kid even tho njs pretty beat and the hamptons is the only shore worth going too but over all after peepin this post i feel bad for the ladies cause most of these guys who have posted pics are ugly and the sick part is ther ugly and dont' even look in shape i mean thats typical nj for u and deff is the main reason i rather drive to the city or the hamptons ;)

Excuse me are you hot?

Just curious.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

club chic no probs and stardo LoL i'm hot enough to realize most of the guys who posted PICS were ugly and deff out of shape then again i'm hot enough to realize NJ is wack so i only stay to the city but am i hot enough to speak bout every body being ugly deff not i'm noting special tho i thers noting wrong with known who your better then as long as u realize thers always gonna be people who are better then u ;) and i wouldn't post a PIC if i looked like half of these people and thats just the truth but over all most of u females were decent so i feel for ya'll

most of these guys who have posted pics are ugly and the sick part is ther ugly and dont' even look in shape

Uhm who are you to judge? No offense bro but if you lift like you say you do you know its a long hard road. I wouldn't start criticizing people because people may start digging into you.

Originally posted by notallthere

Uhm who are you to judge? No offense bro but if you lift like you say you do you know its a long hard road. I wouldn't start criticizing people because people may start digging into you.

no shit kid thats y i'm speaking shit lol it might be funny to hear some of ya'll run your mouths and will deff kill time plus i never post here any ways so when i do i have to make a strong point so i am remembered ;)

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Stardo,

Dont mind him. He acts like an idiot on the board but mad cool in person. I get a headache all the time trying to rewad what he writes.

Whats up George?

lol sup brain long time no talk or see how u been liven and damn don't be ruining my fun kid i mean sh1t i'm bored so let me start board drama ;) it kills time

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Stardo,

Dont mind him. He acts like an idiot on the board but mad cool in person. I get a headache all the time trying to rewad what he writes.

Whats up George?

im sure he is cool but you know what people have feelings. I hate people that judge people because there cute or ugly.

He ugly on the inside that makes him ugly out in my book.

no shit kid thats y i'm speaking shit lol it might be funny to hear some of ya'll run your mouths and will deff kill time plus i never post here any ways so when i do i have to make a strong point so i am remembered ;)

Gotcha

fyi i went to a nyc meetup at roxy like 6 months ago and every guy and girl was white skinned fat and busted. I mean they cant help it but facts are facts nj board def looks alot better girls and guys

deff agree kid even tho njs pretty beat and the hamptons is the only shore worth going too but over all after peepin this post i feel bad for the ladies cause most of these guys who have posted pics are ugly and the sick part is ther ugly and dont' even look in shape i mean thats typical nj for u and deff is the main reason i rather drive to the city or the hamptons ;)

LISTEN YOU TWENTY YEAR OLD HAMPTONS HOMO. I HAD A HOUSE IN THE HAMPTONS AND I HAD A HOUSE DOWN THE SHORE FOR EVERY SUMMER AFTER THAT. THE HAMPTONS SUCK. YOU HAVE TO TAKE A CAB EVERYWHERE YOU GO..... AND BOTTOM LINE....AND I HAVE PEOPLE FROM NY TO BACK ME UP ON THIS ONE.....NO PLACE IS BETTER THAN SURF CLUB ON A SUNDAY ANYWAY....HANDS DOWN....

BY THE WAY SONNY.....WHAT ARE YOU DOIN AT CLUBS ANYWAY WITH YOUR FAKE ASS ID...I THINK I SEEN YOU IN A PARKING LOT HANDING OUT FLIERS WIT YOUR NAKED PICTURE ON THEM....YOU FUCKIN DORK....YEAH NY IS REALLY BETTER THAN NJ IN THE SUMMER....GO STAND IN TIMES SQUARE WITH THE REST OF THE CRACKHEAD TRANSTESTICLE HIV+ WHORES WALKING AROUND OUTSIDE WORLD....YOU ILLITERATE HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUT

Originally posted by stardo

im sure he is cool but you know what people have feelings. I hate people that judge people because there cute or ugly.

He ugly on the inside that makes him ugly out in my book.

true babe i am pretty ugly on the inside ;) i wish ther was some kinda surgery or drug u could use to make the inside prettier so i can be like u people :tongue:

Originally posted by notallthere

Gotcha

fyi i went to a nyc meetup at roxy like 6 months ago and every guy and girl was white skinned fat and busted. I mean they cant help it but facts are facts nj board def looks alot better girls and guys

yeah i've met some nj board people and they looked better then the ny board by far but i was not talking in general i was just staten from the pics i seen posted and i never said ny was better cause for the most part boards period are bad ;) but over all if u hit up a ny spot thers a better chance of seeing some thing sweet unless your into being the big fish in the small pond but i deff dont' get off on being that i rather be the small fish and work towards maken my self the big fish in the biggest lake ;) but this is just my oppion and i am sure a lot of ya'll get off on sticken to nj and being big ;)

yeah i've met some nj board people and they looked better then the ny board by far but i was not talking in general i was just staten from the pics i seen posted and i never said ny was better cause for the most part boards period are bad ;) but over all if u hit up a ny spot thers a better chance of seeing some thing sweet unless your into being the big fish in the small pond but i deff dont' get off on being that i rather be the small fish and work towards maken my self the big fish in the biggest lake ;) but this is just my oppion and i am sure a lot of ya'll get off on sticken to nj and being big ;)

Have you ever been to joeys in the fall on a thursday???! :jawdrop: nyc cant touch it as far as goodlooken people ;)

most deff kid i live in the town over so if i get board on thursday i used to check it out i mean nj is good in ways girls =close and most of them aren't used to seeing normal looken guys so ther easy in ways which always = fun :tongue:

most deff kid i live in the town over so if i get board on thursday i used to check it out i mean nj is good in ways girls =close and most of them aren't used to seeing normal looken guys so ther easy in ways which always = fun :tongue:

WHAT AN ILLITERATE FAG

true babe i am pretty ugly on the inside ;) i wish ther was some kinda surgery or drug u could use to make the inside prettier so i can be like u people :tongue:

Well know that we have determined that you are ugly on the inside we might as well let it all out and say you are ugly on the outside too. You probably hook up with those nasty mandee to the rescue, gum smakin , talking like Cita from BET , beggin for drugs, dry crotch having tricks that are the only ones left lurking the streets of NY cause all the beautiful people are down the shore.

Well know that we have determined that you are ugly on the inside we might as well let it all out and say you are ugly on the outside too. You probably hook up with those nasty mandee to the rescue, gum smakin , talking like Cita from BET , beggin for drugs, dry crotch having tricks that are the only ones left lurking the streets of NY cause all the beautiful people are down the shore.

lol never so girl cause if that was soo i would be thinken your attractive :laugh: and thats deff not so i mean any ways who cares let me be ugly that still doesn't fix the fact that most of the people who posted ther pics were more ugly or just as ugly ;)

lol never so girl cause if that was soo i would be thinken your attractive :laugh: and thats deff not so i mean any ways who cares let me be ugly that still doesn't fix the fact that most of the people who posted ther pics were more ugly or just as ugly ;)

The funny thing is your serious. Your busted Im beautiful.

Look here Dick and Balls I hope you have got your couple of hours of entertainment but stop hurting peoples feeling OK

SAY WHAT??? :confused:

The funny thing is your serious. Your busted Im beautiful.

Look here Dick and Balls I hope you have got your couple of hours of entertainment but stop hurting peoples feeling OK

it was pretty fun for a few hours but any ways off to the gym so be goodz people maybe 1 day soon i shall waste time upon ya'll again