Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts...

Originally posted by clubchic1006

yeah ~ my mistake ~ maybe! sorry! didn't think of it that way!:blank: :blank: :blank:

No need to apologize, its a trick question...He really could of been asking who is the DJ (scary as that may sound)...:D

excuse me ~ said i was sorry ~ you don't have to be a jerk/smartass! your questions could have been thought of as either way.

what!? what being a jerk? g'damn everyone is sooo uptight these days... i wasnt making fun or trying to talk down to anyone.. just asking a simple question...

Originally posted by dgmodel

what!? what being a jerk? g'damn everyone is sooo uptight these days... i was making fun or trying to talk down to anyone.. just asking a simple question...

Settle down the both of you....This was all a little misunderstanding, its thursday and we are all uptight today because its not yet friday....I am sure clubchic is a sweet girl and dgmodel is a stand up guy...so both of you kiss and make up....

Im not uptight, cause I am off till tuesday starting at 5pm today:tongue:

Originally posted by dgmodel

what!? what being a jerk? g'damn everyone is sooo uptight these days... i was making fun or trying to talk down to anyone.. just asking a simple question...

Well, i'm sorry again then! People jump down my throat all the time too! I don't know why, I never bother anyone or start drama! People have been jumping down my throat all day today! My appologies for calling you a jerk!

Well, i'm sorry again then! People jump down my throat all the time too! I don't know why, I never bother anyone or start drama! People have been jumping down my throat all day today! My appologies for calling you a jerk!

See how sweet she is!!!:D

Originally posted by jp18

Settle down the both of you....This was all a little misunderstanding, its thursday and we are all uptight today because its not yet friday....I am sure clubchic is a sweet girl and dgmodel is a stand up guy...so both of you kiss and make up....

It was a misunderstanding ~ I just don't know what is the matter with some people these days. The things people say to one another ~ I am a sweetheart and i don't like drama or arguments. I like to make new friends ~ but people can be so cruel and I just don't understand it.

:( :( :(

lol... youre a good man jp...

its cool no apologies neccassary... just a lil misunderstanding... see you at tempts...

It was a misunderstanding ~ I just don't know what is the matter with some people these days. The things people say to one another ~ I am a sweetheart and i don't like drama or arguments. I like to make new friends ~ but people can be so cruel and I just don't understand it.

:( :( :(

This is just a message board sweetheart, its hard to judge if people are trying to be funny, mean, or serious....You just stay sweet and dont worry about what anyone else has to say...(except me, of course) ...I pretty much come across on the board as I do in person (nice, but a real mess, and I dont cause conflict)...alot of people on this board probably arent as bad as they come across on the board, so dont let it get to you...:D

This is just a message board sweetheart, its hard to judge if people are trying to be funny, mean, or serious....You just stay sweet and dont worry about what anyone else has to say...(except me, of course) ...I pretty much come across on the board as I do in person (nice, but a real mess, and I dont cause conflict)...alot of people on this board probably arent as bad as they come across on the board, so dont let it get to you...:D

Thanks honey, I guess I'm just the sensitive type! See ya at temps Saturday!!! :)

woohoo ~ definetly!!! :tongue:

Unfortunately, no more temps for me till first week of aug, I am going broke....

Im going to river st fri

and surf on sunday...(ok maybe temps on sunday,depending on how much of a mess I am and and how drunk I can get my friends)