Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts...

Originally posted by jp18

Unfortunately, no more temps for me till first week of aug, I am going broke....

Im going to river st fri

and surf on sunday...(ok maybe temps on sunday,depending on how much of a mess I am and and how drunk I can get my friends)

Ok, only if you promise to go Saturday August 3rd (It's my bday) :D

Originally posted by ditch247

JP IS AN ANIMAL!! I can't wait to hang out this weekend!!!

When I have $$ in my pocket....I spent 600 on 4th of july weekend...I probably lost 300..I dont even know how that is possible....probably lost $$$ when I blacked out on the wed..I am ready for the surf...This should be a goodtime, its been awhile since a bunch of us got together...

Originally posted by clubchic1006

As long as I have one person to go with, or have a friend that I can definitly meet inside (who stays awake with me for more than an 1 , I wont mention names)...I am there!!!!!

Originally posted by jp18

As long as I have one person to go with, or have a friend that I can definitly meet inside (who stays awake with me for more than an 1 , I wont mention names)...I am there!!!!!

Yeah, I agree ~ I would never go to a club alone either!

:eek: Hey clubchic, I didn't know it was ur B - Day Next Sat!! Oh Boy, may have to bring the equip. down to the house for this one!!:D :

Originally posted by clubnut1

:eek: Hey clubchic, I didn't know it was ur B - Day Next Sat!! Oh Boy, may have to bring the equip. down to the house for this one!!:D :

Yes! August 3rd, 2 weeks from this saturday! Definetly bring the equipment!!! We will have to definetly party it up!!! See ya this saturday! :D:)

Yes! August 3rd, 2 weeks from this saturday! Definetly bring the equipment!!! We will have to definetly party it up!!! See ya this saturday! :D:)

I know that is an inside joke and I would never mess with you, but "bring the equipment" sounds so funny to me right now...Sorry, you have to laugh at that:laugh:

It was a misunderstanding ~ I just don't know what is the matter with some people these days. The things people say to one another ~ I am a sweetheart and i don't like drama or arguments. I like to make new friends ~ but people can be so cruel and I just don't understand it.

:( :( :(

Welcome to Chaos at it's best...:blank: