Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Hamas stands for.

tribal

if anyone believes that hamas is a legitimate resistance group, take a look at this transcript of a chat session on their site. makes hitler blush.

--------------

Participants in a chat- forum of the official Hamas website have discussed ways and methods to murder American citizens.

What appears below are their comments, as found on the site.

1. Al- Awsad (user number 1):

Once a week, a group of American "dogs" come near us on the sea front. I have been following them for a long time and am interested in your suggestions for ways to get rid of them secretly.

2. Salam (user number 2):

If they arrive in a private car, put a large amount of sugar in the gas tank of the car. Then, you can ambush them on the way back because the car will get stuck in the way. You will have many options to get rid of them. You can run them over on the road, after they abandon the broken down car. You can put a trap on the beach if they tend do a a lot of walking. If you have people with you and 4 cars, you can stop them at a certain point on the road, at a traffic light for example, block them from all directions and burn them in their cars using a Molotov cocktail.

3. MSKZ (user number 3):

Read Koran verses on them and then kill them one by one, after you have made sure they are Israeli American tyrants.

4. Al- Awsad (user number 1):

Thank you all very much, but I would like to get rid of them quietly. They have a cabin on the beach were they meet every week. It is very easy to get into; that is, the operation can be carried out using a poison gas or an electrical short circuit. Don't forget that they have communications devices like cellular phones etc, and that there are between 5-10 Americans.

5. Habib Allah (user number 4):

I believe that if you sneak in (the cabin) on days they are not there and spread an effective and quick poison that works on contact with places like door handles and telephones, or put poison in the food or on cups and plates, it would be very effective because it would kill them on the spot. You can search for a way to prepare the poison on the forum itself. But my advice to you is that you get to know the poison extremely well or get help from someone who is in a science or pharmaceutics faculty.

6. Al- Awsad (user number 1):

This is an excellent way, but what are the strong poisonous materials that act quickly? Maybe I should put the poison in the water (tank) before they come?

7. Saafalaha (user number 5):

Why be discrete? Let them serve as an example for others like them. Let the Americans understand that they are not safe in Muslim countries. Burning their car is excellent or you could shoot all of them. The country is filled with weapons.

8. UNITY_MANAGER (user number 6):

Put cyanide in the water (tank). They will die within 10 seconds. They won't even have time to scream in pain. Make sure that they deserve to die, that is, that they are soldiers or Jews or something like that.

9. Al- Nasaf (user number 7):

The members have made useful suggestions, but have you considered the consequences!! Do you think the government in your country will leave you alone? Don't you think it will investigate the incident? Don't you think it will accuse you? Of it will. I beg you to be careful, if you are not sure, this operation is not necessary.

10. MOUHY (user number 8):

Spread rat poison in their food.

11. BINZ (user number 9):

The easiest way is to put a little arsenic in the water tank, if you know for sure they drink from it. If you don't want the operation to be revealed as a premeditated action, put pieces of rusted copper in the water tank. This way the investigators will think that the pieces fell in by accident and won't suspect it is a criminal act.

:laugh::rolleyes:

tribal, ever saw the documentary "jihad in america"? it's a really good documentary, you should check it out, it was done in 1994 after the world trade center attacks in '93, what i liked about it is that they continously say that these groups are made up of a tiny fraction of the muslim population and these are the sick mo fo everyone should target, and not the moderate muslims or christian arabs.

yeah lets crash their website, wtf!! but when whiteboys from the midwest make hateful websites its ok. when they buy guns and build bombs in their yard its ok. freedom of speech is freedom of speech. for example i can say I WANT TO DESTROY THE CURRENT SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT THROUGH A VIOLENT HATEFUL REVOLUTION DIE DIE DIE , but is clubplanet responsible for that, no.