Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Even @ 8:30 in the morning during the work week...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

PICOTTO IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT 3 CUPS OF COFFEE IN ME AND I GOT THIS SHIT CRANKED IN MY HOUSE............... EVEN thehogs dog Hog is running around bopping to the beats...............

I may not make it out this weekend since i'm sick, but rest a sure, cp crew will be ripping it up at Space for PVD......

hey mikey,

Tear the fucking club up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOUSE IS DEAD!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by raverdoll

hey Saleen, i saw an ad in the new times....

Crobar is looking for promoters....

thought you might be interested...;)

thanks...... i may look into that..... though crobar ain't my fav club, but i'll weight my options.... come sept i may have a sit down with some people on this board and talk about bringing nyc to miami..... This dj manny the greek who is a sick sick dj once told me that i should promote... i probably should of listend to him...

don't you mean bring NEW JERSEY to miami?

I thought that had alredy pretty much been taken care of.

Now, if we could get some good Tronic nights, or OpenAir to open up in Miami then we would be talking about some good new york vibes. How bout some actual bars, like Black Star, or even places like Leopard Lounge for some variety nights.

I mean, I'm sure you love YOUR version of "New Jersey/York", but you know, its allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over the beach - I really don't think you're looking that hard. And there's LOTS of versions of New York nightlife, from Spa to Arc/Vinyl, from Black Star to Hudson Lounge....

you gonna bring ALL that here?

:rolleyes:

I think that you are suffering from homesickness and culture shock. I recommend you get over it.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by noira

don't you mean bring NEW JERSEY to miami?

I thought that had alredy pretty much been taken care of.

Now, if we could get some good Tronic nights, or OpenAir to open up in Miami then we would be talking about some good new york vibes. How bout some actual bars, like Black Star, or even places like Leopard Lounge for some variety nights.

I mean, I'm sure you love YOUR version of "New Jersey/York", but you know, its allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over the beach - I really don't think you're looking that hard. And there's LOTS of versions of New York nightlife, from Spa to Arc/Vinyl, from Black Star to Hudson Lounge....

you gonna bring ALL that here?

:rolleyes:

I think that you are suffering from homesickness and culture shock. I recommend you get over it.

i meant Djs' not clubs or lounges.... i don't even like nyc clubs... they are overrated... cause its nyc.....