Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF....Why cant it be me! Just 1 Time!

ONE person from Fort Lee wins the big game jackpot tuesdat of $165 MILLION..........WTF! MY promise to CP members is this......If i EVER win that kinda $$$$ i will build a super club in NJ......I will run the town and the police........We will close when i want not at 2 or 3.........I will rival NYC clubs hhahaah

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

ONE person from Fort Lee wins the big game jackpot tuesdat of $165 MILLION..........WTF! MY promise to CP members is this......If i EVER win that kinda $$$$ i will build a super club in NJ......I will run the town and the police........We will close when i want not at 2 or 3.........I will rival NYC clubs hhahaah

Who was it I'll go knock on their door and be like yo GIMME SOME LOOT

FU** opening a club....if i won 165 million (well after IRS was done with them he had 90 million left) i would buy to all my boys and my girls ESCALADE trucks White for females, and blk for my boys All hooked up (22", car kit, blue neon light inside...the whole nine yards) ...now imagine going out into a club and u rolling in 8-9 cadillac trucks......:eek: :eek: :eek:

WECANDREAMCANTWE?

OH MY GOD - 165 MILLION by ONE person !!!!

if i won all that money i would throw the biggest most sickest party for all of my friends and all of my family. then i would take my man on a trip around the world and wherever we landed that we liked the best, i'd build us a palace and we'd live happily ever after !!!

i'd give my mom and my dad a couple million too

oh and my sister and brothers !!!

u know what the sad part is??? that most of these people that win buy such dumb things with their money like 25 pigs, two trailers, and a new pair of overalls to wear while they tip cows...BUT maybe this person in Jersey will spend it a little more wisely...if I win BENTLEY FOR ALL CPERS!!!! hahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nvsr2r

FU** opening a club....if i won 165 million (well after IRS was done with them he had 90 million left) i would buy to all my boys and my girls ESCALADE trucks White for females, and blk for my boys All hooked up (22", car kit, blue neon light inside...the whole nine yards) ...now imagine going out into a club and u rolling in 8-9 cadillac trucks......:eek: :eek: :eek:

WECANDREAMCANTWE?

no doubt yo, no doubt, WWWHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!:party: