Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All former HS Jocks...

My mom has my varsity jacket at her house. It's disgusting, my school colors were red and gold.......just doesn't get any better than wearing a red and gold jacket in public. :puke:

It was for football and baseball. I'm a tool.

Originally posted by piro8

My mom has my varsity jacket at her house. It's disgusting, my school colors were red and gold.......just doesn't get any better than wearing a red and gold jacket in public. :puke:

LMFAO!!! Ours were Green and Gold! What HS did you go to?

:D i used to play soccer in HS, and in one game one of my team mates got heart pretty bad and while we were waiting for the ambulance i gave him my varsity jacket cuz he was cold...he went with that and came back without it (he had to take it off there)...so this days propably one of those patiens is going around with my jacket acting like a ball player :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i still have mine - it's at my parents house in the box that i kept all the "things" to show my kids one day !!!

it was for cheerleading - and YES that is a SPORT !!!

:mad:

Hell Yeah it is a sport. I don't any other sport where you compete as much as cheerleader and against so many teams

and I still have mine also...............

Cheering obvioulsy and Softball...........

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i still have mine - it's at my parents house in the box that i kept all the "things" to show my kids one day !!!

it was for cheerleading - and YES that is a SPORT !!!

:mad:

I STILL HAVE MINE FROM CHEERLEADING TOO

hell yeah i still got my varsity jacket. I got it for football and track. This mite sound a bit lame but i stole a mannequin from my store and made it a replica like it of myself. Its wearin my Varisty Jacket and my jersey along wit a pair of old Hilfiger jeans that i rocked in High school. Its in the Basement though along wit all my awards and shit. My school colors were colonial Blue, gold and white. In defense to the ladies who also posted their replies on this board, cheerleading is a sport. I will and can back this up if anyone wants to start any drama on the board.

FREEHOLD TWP - CLASS OF 97

Originally posted by thehype

hell yeah i still got my varsity jacket. I got it for football and track. This mite sound a bit lame but i stole a mannequin from my store and made it a replica like it of myself. Its wearin my Varisty Jacket and my jersey along wit a pair of old Hilfiger jeans that i rocked in High school. Its in the Basement though along wit all my awards and shit. My school colors were colonial Blue, gold and white. In defense to the ladies who also posted their replies on this board, cheerleading is a sport. I will and can back this up if anyone wants to start any drama on the board.

FREEHOLD TWP - CLASS OF 97

I don't think anyone said it wasn't we are just bakcing it up cuz we know there are a few out there who think it isn't

Originally posted by cmb1975

HAHA! Could be worse, could have been in PA!

I think my HS played you guys in some sports. Morris Knolls class of '93!!!

For a while when I stepped out of my house, I thought I was in PA!!! Town looked like Huckleberry!!

Originally posted by piro8

I went to Edison High and our colors were red and gold, too...No jacket, I stopped playing sports after freshman year (alcoholism, wasnt allowed on the field)

Originally posted by santaforeal

yup still got her....its navy blue and white for rutherford..not bad colors at all.......alot better then others out there...i got it for wrestling baseball and football.......i want to bust it out now and go walk down a hallway lol:blown:

HAHHAAH!! You should! Come to think of it, you should all wear them to Tempts one night!?!?!?!

*Classics night would have been the best time wear them!

Originally posted by cmb1975

HAHHAAH!! You should! Come to think of it, you should all wear them to Tempts one night!?!?!?!

*Classics night would have been the best time wear them!

how funny would that be :laugh: ill get out the highschool ring also........and walk around with my yearbook so you guys could sign it

Originally posted by santaforeal

how funny would that be :laugh: ill get out the highschool ring also........and walk around with my yearbook so you guys could sign it

LMFAO!!! ROFL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I would pee my pants!!!

I still have all the t-shirts they gave us in each sport. I also have my varsity jacket (football, wrestling, track) and the windbreaker they gave us for winning the B.P.S.L in football.

the worst part is the fact i was supposed to get left back to the year on my jacket is the 1 after i graduated.

:eek: