Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What can & cannot be forgiven?

ReginaP

Wrong:

Getting all hot and bothered over other guys (namely my best friend) and telling me about it.

Not Forgiven:

Actually going out and fucking my best friend, dumping me for him the following week and afterwards bitching me out for being bad to her.

some people deserve a rocket straight to the forehead

ooooohhhh perfect thread. i just returned from a club. and i just (about 1 minute ago) gave a girl a "do that one more time and i´ll NEVER call you again and fuckin BLOCK your number" speach over phone.

thing is, about the ONE thing that i can´t stand is NOT BEING RELIABLE. when a girl says she is there at X and will meet me there, she IS there at X or she will be fucking IGNORED. that girl topped it even more, she said she would drive me home, and that we´ll meet at club Y later while i went to club Z. so i went to club Y later and she was NOT fuckin there. i payed for the fucking entry only to NEITHER FIND MY RIDE NOR MY FUCK FOR THE NIGHT. i could have taken several bitches from club Z if i just wanted. but hey, i thought what the heck i´ll meet this bitch later, fuck her and she´ll even drive me home. AND SHE WAS NOT FUCKING THERE.

so in the fuckin end, i had to take my last train ALONE, and TOTALLY PISSED. and now i´m home and i just called her and told her this. and that usually ANY girl that does anything like this to me gets fucking DELETED. and she better comes over tomorrow afternoon like i fuckin told her and give me the best fuck EVER or she will NOT EVER be called or payed attention to. some bitches think they can do anything they want.

dadadadada calm down tastey

Originally posted by tastey

ooooohhhh perfect thread. i just returned from a club. and i just (about 1 minute ago) gave a girl a "do that one more time and i´ll NEVER call you again and fuckin BLOCK your number" speach over phone.

thing is, about the ONE thing that i can´t stand is NOT BEING RELIABLE. when a girl says she is there at X and will meet me there, she IS there at X or she will be fucking IGNORED. that girl topped it even more, she said she would drive me home, and that we´ll meet at club Y later while i went to club Z. so i went to club Y later and she was NOT fuckin there. i payed for the fucking entry only to NEITHER FIND MY RIDE NOR MY FUCK FOR THE NIGHT. i could have taken several bitches from club Z if i just wanted. but hey, i thought what the heck i´ll meet this bitch later, fuck her and she´ll even drive me home. AND SHE WAS NOT FUCKING THERE.

so in the fuckin end, i had to take my last train ALONE, and TOTALLY PISSED. and now i´m home and i just called her and told her this. and that usually ANY girl that does anything like this to me gets fucking DELETED. and she better comes over tomorrow afternoon like i fuckin told her and give me the best fuck EVER or she will NOT EVER be called or payed attention to. some bitches think they can do anything they want.

do you think she might of told you to be there so she knew where you were & was probably fucking someone else , somewhere else ? its possible.... just something to think about :idea:

do i sense karma starting to kick you in the ass

Originally posted by koky

do you think she might of told you to be there so she knew where you were & was probably fucking someone else , somewhere else ? its possible.... just something to think about :idea:

maybe she was, as her boyfriend lives 5 mins away from her place anyway. maybe she was not. i´m just fuckin her on the side. thing is, as i am fuckin her on the side AND SHE FUCKING wants it THAT WAY she should KEEP to WHAT SHE SAYS! i´m not gonna play her fucking games. if she wants to play, she can play with HERSELF. and she better makes it up tomorrow afternoon GOOD or she will be IGNORED FOR GOOD.

i´m just pissed that i RELIED myself on her. i could have gotten several other girls tonight. i did not because i THOUGHT i would have a sure lay later anyway. i´ll cut that mindset from this point on. from now on i take what i can get WHEN i can get it. no more "later", it´s "NOW" from exactly this point of time on. fuck it.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you soooo can't be for real....I'm cracking up here big time....wooohoooo....she didn't bark and asked how high she should jump for you...damn girls, have a mind of their own and don't do like they are being told....woopppddeeedoooo....I soooo hope she tells you to go ahead and block her phone number as she won't call you anyway anymore.

One thing though...the girls you are seeing must be really dumb, I mean do you get anything with half a brain and self esteem or do you pick the ones with no self esteem at all??? Cause I know one thing for sure, if a guy would give me your speech EVER....he would definitely be off MY list...no matter how good he is in bed.

maybe she was, as her boyfriend lives 5 mins away from her place anyway. maybe she was not. i´m just fuckin her on the side. thing is, as i am fuckin her on the side AND SHE FUCKING wants it THAT WAY she should KEEP to WHAT SHE SAYS! i´m not gonna play her fucking games. if she wants to play, she can play with HERSELF. and she better makes it up tomorrow afternoon GOOD or she will be IGNORED FOR GOOD.

i´m just pissed that i RELIED myself on her. i could have gotten several other girls tonight. i did not because i THOUGHT i would have a sure lay later anyway. i´ll cut that mindset from this point on. from now on i take what i can get WHEN i can get it. no more "later", it´s "NOW" from exactly this point of time on. fuck it.

thats what i say ! fuck it !! if the pussy is there when i want it & she wants it , then bring it... but no relying on them:nono: like you said, you could be workin on something else if shes not coming ... if shes gonna cheat on her man , bitch better do it right .. :D

Originally posted by flying_high

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you soooo can't be for real....I'm cracking up here big time....wooohoooo....she didn't bark and asked how high she should jump for you...damn girls, have a mind of their own and don't do like they are being told....woopppddeeedoooo....I soooo hope she tells you to go ahead and block her phone number as she won't call you anyway anymore.

One thing though...the girls you are seeing must be really dumb, I mean do you get anything with half a brain and self esteem or do you pick the ones with no self esteem at all??? Cause I know one thing for sure, if a guy would give me your speech EVER....he would definitely be off MY list...no matter how good he is in bed.

no he would not as long as he has VALUE in your eyes. and i don´t fuck dumb girls. this girl particularely (which i´ve been fucking on the side for some time already) was the best girl (gradewise) out of her class. you think ALL girls that i take home from a club after "talking" (if you can even label it talking) with them for A FUCKIN HOUR OR LESS are DUMB? NO, they take an OPPORTUNITY for what it is. SEX with no strings attached.

you don´t seem to get it anyway. when you talk with a girl like you would with a potential long term relationship partner she will NOT, i say again NOT show the SLUT of her that every girl has. if a girl likes you AT ALL she will hide what she thinks that you would NOT like. so when you say things like "this girl is doing that and that and is therefor a SLUT" she will HIDE the SLUT side from you. cause she will think that you think of SLUTS NEGATIVELY. however, when you approach her with "i can have many women in this club, but i have chosen YOU. i have chosen YOU to fuck and have a great time with" in mind you WILL get to the slut side that is hidden in EVERY women.

Sorry sweetie...maybe I can just not quite understand it. Believe me, I've heard the speech and you are not the first one that has ever played that game....still, I usually find those guys truly laughable (I said it before...you remind me VERY much of a good friend of mine and he tried to play this card too at least a hundred times). Still, if a guy would EVER and I mean EVER talk to me the way you said you talked to that girl for not jumping to your bongo play... I don't think I would wait to even hear the end of you speech.

tastey, you make me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:!!

i have forgiven guys for cheating, but no more...my last serious BF slept with his ex...and then the next day took me out for this superspecial date and kissed my *ss and was so upset the whole day and finally at the end told me why after i asked him and asked him what was wrong...i forgave him for a little and then realized i was over it...you can push and push but one day you push too far and i was just over it.

now, we talk every once in a while and he tells me he loves me and was so dumb and can't live without me, blah, blah, and i always say, "really? did you think about that while your d*ck was inside her when you were supposed to be sleeping at my place? obviously not."

so, now cheating is IT for me...which is why i am staying single for a while so it can not happen, lol :)

Originally posted by flying_high

Sorry sweetie...maybe I can just not quite understand it. Believe me, I've heard the speech and you are not the first one that has ever played that game....still, I usually find those guys truly laughable (I said it before...you remind me VERY much of a good friend of mine and he tried to play this card too at least a hundred times). Still, if a guy would EVER and I mean EVER talk to me the way you said you talked to that girl for not jumping to your bongo play... I don't think I would wait to even hear the end of you speech.

babe, I´M not playing games here. when someone makes a COMMITMENT to ME he/she better keeps to it. wtf? this is pure disrespecting of ME and my TIME. SHE fucked up and SHE will know FOR SURE that she did so and that i do NOT put up with her shit. that was a ONE time felony. if it happens again she will be ignored for good. and that´s what i told her.

what do you expect? that i crawl to her like *whine on* ooooohh why didn´t you come? buhuuuuu. how can you DO this to me? sniff sniff *whine off*.

immediately forgive her so that she does it the next time AGAIN?

oh and btw she is supposed to call in 35mins and come over 2 h later. we´ll see.

eh okay i sense a logic error in the text above, as she doesn´t even keep to the commitment she made to her boyfriend. lol.

anyway, my point is, and i think she got that, that i do not tolerate such behaviour. i don´t NEED her for my wellbeing.

and about your friend. he does obviously NOT keep to his commitments to when he played that "card" a "hundret times". i play that card ONCE, if the same thing happens again... bye bye. she then knew what she had to expect.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

tastey, you make me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:!!

i have forgiven guys for cheating, but no more...my last serious BF slept with his ex...and then the next day took me out for this superspecial date and kissed my *ss and was so upset the whole day and finally at the end told me why after i asked him and asked him what was wrong...i forgave him for a little and then realized i was over it...you can push and push but one day you push too far and i was just over it.

at least he was feeling guílty, that´s more that you´d expect from my kind ;)

now, we talk every once in a while and he tells me he loves me and was so dumb and can't live without me, blah, blah, and i always say, "really? did you think about that while your d*ck was inside her when you were supposed to be sleeping at my place? obviously not."

so, now cheating is IT for me...which is why i am staying single for a while so it can not happen, lol :)

yeah, that is so pathetic when they come crawling on the ground bidding for attention. it just makes you want to push them away more. being single rocks! as long as you use brand name condoms ;)

:laugh: you shouldnt have even called her. you should know better mr. player, now shes watching you squirm.

:idea:

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

I think this is the ONLY thing I haven't forgiven someone for--it's the ultimate heart-breaking loss of trust...

Eric--woooooooo you poor baby!!!

Anyone else?

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: you shouldnt have even called her. you should know better mr. player, now shes watching you squirm.

:idea:

damnit i know this, but this is the one thing i cannot stand at all.

but it´s all good now. she just left. i don´t believe it, she actually said that the way i talked to her made her horny. lol.

but it´s all good now. she just left. i don´t believe it, she actually said that the way i talked to her made her horny. lol.

Damn...what's wrong with the girls in Karlsruhe...it must be something in the water :tongue: