Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
t0nythelover

Your in jail for life, whats the first thing you do?

If I ever went to jail for a long time the first thing I'd do is find the biggest meanest mofo and assrape that mofo. It might sound weird but seriously, when it comes to rape or be raped, what would Jesus do?

I mean what would you do?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

Your in jail for life, whats the first thing you do?

Id kill myself... and if they had me on watch or took away all my laces and belts and blah... i would shit my pants, this way when the first guy that goes to rape me, pulls down my orange jumpsuit will get a face full of govt. shit... and ill do this everyday until they leave me alone...

Originally posted by dgmodel

would shit my pants, this way when the first guy that goes to rape me, pulls down my orange jumpsuit will get a face full of govt. shit... and ill do this everyday until they leave me alone...

:laugh: :laugh: i agree with the runner and i would make friends with the person that could get stuff...as for the raping, not so much a problem for me in a women's facility but, i think i would just find the meanest "ladies" and give them my cigarettes...lol

Id kill myself... and if they had me on watch or took away all my laces and belts and blah... i would shit my pants, this way when the first guy that goes to rape me, pulls down my orange jumpsuit will get a face full of govt. shit... and ill do this everyday until they leave me alone...

:laugh: :laugh:

DG ur luck and you'd be cell mates w/ the guy named Billy Bob who finds this as a turn on lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'd devise a plan to either bribe a guard to help me out, or find a way to break out. no fucking way i'm staying in a shithole like prison for long, i'd kill several people before they iced me.

tony..what's with the topic anyways? :idea:

i would mind my own business..find out who runs the place on the inside and see about making some friends with the people i needed to to stay alive...i would also workout religiously and whatnot in preperation for the obvious rape or shank attempt...if i was in for life i wouldnt think twice about killing the 1st person that fucked with me..simply because it would show the rest of the people you are no easy target..and actually i might not even kill that person..probably maim him so bad he is a constant reminder of what i could do...and if i was raped or stabbed so be it..once i got out i would go straight to that person and cut their throat.

and then get something to drink :)

Originally posted by gambitrah

i would mind my own business..find out who runs the place on the inside and see about making some friends with the people i needed to to stay alive...i would also workout religiously and whatnot in preperation for the obvious rape or shank attempt...if i was in for life i wouldnt think twice about killing the 1st person that fucked with me..simply because it would show the rest of the people you are no easy target..and actually i might not even kill that person..probably maim him so bad he is a constant reminder of what i could do...and if i was raped or stabbed so be it..once i got out i would go straight to that person and cut their throat.

and then get something to drink :)

Um...I dont think I would want to mess with u..

-but then i would get something to drink..

LMAO!! oh man i really need to keep track of my threads, ne way heres the problem. in jails theres no "person who runs things" there are gangs who run things, and even they have to fight each other to run things. in order to get protection you have to either do a favor for them such as stabbing/killing someone, holding or selling drugs for the gang, or just plain being a bitch and holding your asscheeks apart while you get a train run on your ass. i dont roll with gangs anymore so id be in jail solo watchin my back. fuck other people running things, i run me and thats that. anyone else wants to fuck around im putting my dick in their ass to show them whos boss. then they can have a drink...my cum! seriously if i was in jail for life thats my license to kill. thats why id go straight for the biggest person around and make them my bitch. if i get killed in a prison fight its better than getting raped, if i get solitary at least im not getting raped. i dont care if i have to shank somebody, choke em, throw em off the decks or bite their throat out; t0nythelover does not want no lovin from bubba in cellblock 4. as for xtcgspot, i suggest you take care of that warrant, lol, dont wanna end up like this:sperm: :moon:

depends on what type of jail u are talkin about...if yer talkin like Maximum Security prison they yah there are gangs and usually 1 or 2 that run shit..and usually u have to be something to get into them..Arian..black..muslim..mexican...if your bone white u might as well roll with the Arians cuz u wont fit in anywhere else...if your bad bad enuf to get into a SuperMax..and u would be if u kept killin people, assaultin guards and shit then u would be alone anyhow and wouldnt have to worry about it...

but if yer talkin minimum or medium security u usually dont have to worry bout shit like that...or about being there if u have a life sentence i spose...

but i agree..i would go down shanking rather then be made someones ass bitch.

but even tyson im sure got his share of ass whoppins in prison..theres always someone bigger..meaner..stronger and more psycho then u are...exp in prison...