Clubplanet Nightlife Community

k

pglkm

Guest jroo

fuck man, i should become a moderator on this board, here's what you do sparky, get a hair dryer that has the cool setting. get a big ass mirror. dump out the whole vial, spread it around with an id card. use the cool setting of the hair dryer and move it around over top of the k, it'll powder up in no time, with minimal loses. AND NEVER PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE!!!! sure, it'll cook in 3 seconds but it wont be worth a shit. for more ways to cook and flavor k please rush and buy my k cookbook. for one vial you get one book. fair right?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dbolboy

if u blow dry it , sure u get more out of it, but the k is weaker. microwave is the way to go if u are cooking for ur self, if u are cooking to sell it then blowdry is the way u get mnore out of the liq

ahahhaha, dude, you're a tool.

hehe i shall post yet again post my thoughts on this

DO NOT BLOW DRY K~

here is the fact, you will definitely get more out of it but the fact of the matter is that you will get a chemical tasting drip which i'm sure many of you people dont want. air dry is uselesss as well. microwave only if you are in a rush. if you have about 2 hours of time on your hands you can "steam" it. blow drying k is a definite lead to nausea.

steaming it? ok here's the low down. K DOESNT BURN! it doesnt turn pink because you BURNT it. blah blah blah...

lets go back to science class...a liquid does not burn, it DRIES!

so here's the tip, get a flat GLASS plate and place it over a pot of boiling water. make sure you have enough water to boilapprox 45mins - 1hr. evenly distribute the liquid over the place using half of the liq. let that dry completely, once it is dry, take the other half of the liq and pour it over the dried out surface. this will create what we call the "mountain/ridge" effect. the longer k is being cooked you will notice large peaks/mountainous forming crustations. this is what you want. the higher the "mountain" the hard it is, the more it breaks up when you cut it. do not touch the plate with a knife, just let it cook! to get a better view, look horizontally with the plate to see how high the liquid is drying over the plate! to determine if your k is completely cook, look at the plate and see if there are any "bubbles" moving around. when your plate is completely still take the plate off of the pot and let it COOL

this is important, if you do not let it cool and immediately place the razor on the k, there will be a chemical reaction turning the k pink.

i can write a book aswell...flavored k? try me, i've done'em all from banana to coconut with strawberry inbetween.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dbolboy

ok club god

pardon me for not being registered to clubplanet back during my hayday of making k

Guest jroo

im telling you all for the last time, dont microwave the shit. it'll be your wasted vials. ive used the steam method a lot. i still like the blow try the best. no one ive known ever got nauseated off of it.

Originally posted by jroo

pardon me for not being registered to clubplanet back during my hayday of making k

like that had anything to do with it, shitbrick. anyway , i like the steam method, i will give that a try.

Originally posted by jroo

im telling you all for the last time, dont microwave the shit. it'll be your wasted vials. ive used the steam method a lot. i still like the blow try the best. no one ive known ever got nauseated off of it.

sorry bro, you dont have to repeat yourself about the blow drying, thats the method you choose so be it...what i've noticed is that blow drying makes "fluff" yea you'll get alot out of it, but do this, when you cut it up...take the razor and sift it to the side not slowly but like a gentle push, see how the line becomes uneven and how "light" it is. you lost the chemical compound of the actual substance. you steam it and then sift it to the side with the same technique and it tends to be more "rock"ish harder and alittle heavier. your line holds in good shape thus retaining the chemical compound of the substance. the basic fact is to dry a liquid out. think in terms of lab experiments, do they "blow dry" a liquid to dry out the substance, i dont think so. or else our lab kits would contain blow dryers. bunson burners and plates...true heat is the best way to dry a liquid, not by blowing on it. just an FYI...