Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best pill you've ever had

zeeker

Yeah. The first one! Which was a Rolls Royce.

But the strongest ones were probably a Green Clover and a Red Ferrari.

The one that kept me awake the longest was a Red Apple.

And I heard the Yellow Aligators were tight, too.

Guest jroo

how about the first time i ever took 2 and a half, one was a shell, one was a red crown, dont remember the other one, i chewed them up after the club and went to a party, man, all that hit me in like 15 mins. then followed it up with some k. that was a good night.

Originally posted by jroo

how about the first time i ever took 2 and a half, one was a shell, one was a red crown, dont remember the other one, i chewed them up after the club and went to a party, man, all that hit me in like 15 mins. then followed it up with some k. that was a good night.

Nice!

Man, I've found I really like little, tiny bumps of K at the club. Is there any reason I shouldn't do this?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by candeo

Nice!

Man, I've found I really like little, tiny bumps of K at the club. Is there any reason I shouldn't do this?

it all depends on what club it is. if everyone else is FUCKED up on shit, then sure, its fun. but have a buddy with you there at the club. oh, never go by yourself anyway. and just know that if you take too much you could be stuck in a k hole not moving holding a baggy. thats not cool, someone might try to take your shit. little bumps were the best though towards the end of the roll, it would bring a lot of it back!

Originally posted by shroomy

this has been done to death...

but I'll recap. The concensus is, THE FIRST ONE.

on a personal note id have to disagree with this.....the first two times i dropped it didnt have a strong effect on me and everyone else around me was bugging out....then i did it for a thrid time took 1.5 and was offf the wall.....

but back to the topic half moons and the original x files were the ridiculous

i think the strongest pill to ever hit me was my second time rolling, pink elephants last july (damn, time for an anniversary roll :-p) and next to that i'd have to say the yellow alligators..

the alligators were probably stronger though because i really don't feel a roll anymore after having abused pills heavily for about 6 months.. and (after only ONE) it had showed me that there is still hope :-p

i wish i'd have bought a k pack when those were going around.. i'd have sat on em until the end of the summer and let em have another round *drools*

:laugh: best pill i ever had was also the smallest.. called a microdot (?) im sure no one else ever heard of it becasue i got it on a college campus in like 1998. it was a plain white pill that was about 1/4th the size of a normal pill. ive also gotten some really good green pills but i dont remember what they were called. im a burn out... :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: best pill i ever had was also the smallest.. called a microdot (?) im sure no one else ever heard of it becasue i got it on a college campus in like 1998. it was a plain white pill that was about 1/4th the size of a normal pill. ive also gotten some really good green pills but i dont remember what they were called. im a burn out... :tongue:

I know exactly what ur talkin about. microdots came in all colors and were very good.:tongue::lickit:

I have to go with Zeeker on this one..... Yellow alligator was the best pill i ever took and that was a few months ago. I was also was hallucinating off of that pill... And I also liked a pill called doves (color blue or gray) That was the frist time I rolling so I would have to take them again and see if it does the samething to me but anyway it was a good roll....

I have to say... some of the best pills that i ever ate were Safe Sex (yellow) and Rude Boys (green). I got them about 3 weeks ago in Ibiza. The pills over there are off the hook, I started eating pills in 95 and I probably haven't had a pill as good as the Ibiza ones since then... I wish I could have brought some back.