Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fun last nite!

djbuster

Great set Buster! Its been a while since I made it to the last Snowball party at Modern - glad I came out!

ahhhhhhh....I'm in quite a bit of pain right now...walked into work at 11am!!!

Damn Eric, I only intended to drink ONE martini...who's idea was it to get the second?!?!? :D:D:D

OH MAN...great pictures tini!!

i'm glad everyone has managed to make it out of bed...and on line.

just think about how wild the party would have been if the mistress of mayhem (ruth) and the madame had shown up...we'd probably all still be passed out.

it was great to see some new cp'ers out (dragon,cookie)

let's do it again soon huh?

(maybe vic wont get scared next time)

that pic with you and buster in the dj booth was courtesy of me! I had to step back a bit or else we wouldve only see the top of your head gina. At that point I was...quite elevated from the numerous drinks. I had no idea that someone was buying shots for you guys. I thought that either gina or Dee was buying em. It tasted like rasberry pucker with something. but it was good though....even though the 2 "shots" I had equaled 1.

Originally posted by sauvee88

YOURS fool!!! :blown:

You see I told you not to get the second one.... but NOOooooo you had to get it didn't you!!! Now we're both paying for it!! :mad:

hey eric remember this:

After Modern 1:50am or so...

Sopha: ugh.....i'm not sure where I parked my car...

Eric: blurb...blurb

Sopha: I think I parked it up the street and to the right....

Eric....urrrgh..........what............color...

Sopha:I think I'll find it alright.

Eric: this be my car here. See you

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Brad, Spinsaikel, Raver_maina, Dragongrrrl & some guy who couldn't take a hint *lol*

modern14.jpg

lol! I thought that guy was with you guys. Then I realized he was just a tagalong when Laurie told me about his numerous cheesy pick up lines.

I think one of them was: "c'mon dance with me. Just close your eyes and let the music take control." I think he had something else in mind to take control....

Originally posted by spinsaikel

lol! I thought that guy was with you guys. Then I realized he was just a tagalong when Laurie told me about his numerous cheesy pick up lines.

I think one of them was: "c'mon dance with me. Just close your eyes and let the music take control." I think he had something else in mind to take control....

omg..i'm gonna write that one down...it might come in handy one of these days....:laugh:

Guest jroo

could you guys make me anymore jealous for not going? how about this who is going tonight to the spin off!!!!!!!! i'll be there with bells on, i hope that everyone who made it to modern will make it out there too!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

in case y'all dont recognize jroo, heres a recent pic of his.....

DSCN1224.jpeg

are you fucking serious? well, you have done hella worse with posting the pic things.

*lol* That guy was most definitely NOT with us. I thought I posted all the pics but I have one of Brad & me and dragongrrrl is standing behind us... that guy is trying to talk to her and she has this look on her face like "PLEASE HELP ME!" HAHA!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

*lol* That guy was most definitely NOT with us. I thought I posted all the pics but I have one of Brad & me and dragongrrrl is standing behind us... that guy is trying to talk to her and she has this look on her face like "PLEASE HELP ME!" HAHA!

yeah, that was when he was telling me how mean i was being for not dancing with him. :rolleyes:

I had no idea that someone was buying shots for you guys. I thought that either gina or Dee was buying em. It tasted like rasberry pucker with something. but it was good though....even though the 2 "shots" I had equaled 1.

I thought someone bought those shots too but apparently they were all courtesy of the bartender. Damn, that was like 40 shots we all did together and they were all free *lol* Yeah it was definitely something fruity. There was something peachy in those shots too because I had trouble drinking them. I don't like peaches!