• Louie Devito
    • Ray Munns
    • DJ Skribbles

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . all of those guys eat the cock . . if you disagree with that . . then you eat the cock as well . . . Q.E.D. . . .

Hey you got a pretty good sense of humor huh:rolleyes:

well regardless of what phuturefuck here thinks, these are all top notch quality dj's i must say, the fact that they are tied shows the high quality and expertise, mastery to say the least, of these talented individuals.

as for phuterfuck, well he can stick the cock up his ass and eat it as well. NEXT!

OK....lemme clear the air on my vote here, cause it was a tie-breaker

1. Unlike the other 3 DJ's Louie DiVito IS Underground......If you dont believe the title, the photo of him sitting on what appears to be a milk crate while a subway passes just helps to prove the point......

2. His Recent Album "Louie Divito's Dance Factory" Is enjoying huge popularity with such Underground hits as: "Will I?", "Resurrection", "One Good Reason", "Let me Love You Tonight", "La La Land" and the trainspotter cult hit "One more time" by Daft Punk

3. He is the only DJ who has me in anticipation for a new album LOUIE DIVITO"S TRANCE SESSIONS, which you can pre-order now on CDNOW!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by vicman

well regardless of what phuturefuck here thinks, these are all top notch quality dj's i must say, the fact that they are tied shows the high quality and expertise, mastery to say the least, of these talented individuals.

as for phuterfuck, well he can stick the cock up his ass and eat it as well. NEXT!

. . . I think we have the cock eating masta right here in front of us . . Anyone willing to challenge? . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I think we have the cock eating masta right here in front of us . . Anyone willing to challenge? . . . :aright: . . .

From reading your posts on the NY board, I thought you had a clue. Looks like I was a bit off . . .

Anyway, whoever voted for Ray Munns, THANK YOU! You obviously can see through all the hype and recognize a world-class caliber DJ. Sure, he may not have all the glitz of a Louie Devito, but he's not in it for the money. He just wants to expose the artists out there. Please refer to the quote in my sig for more info.

fwilso, you make some great points, but I still have to stick with my man Ray! You don't win the WannabeaVJ contest without some serious skill!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

From reading your posts on the NY board, I thought you had a clue. Looks like I was a bit off . . .

. . :smoke:. . . Oh , go fuck yourself you insolent shitbag . . I've dropped more science on that board than most people posting today . . and you know it . . . And anyways, you guys didn't see the humor in what I posted . . . You saw insult . . I, on the other hand, saw the infinte comedy in being able to use a term from tenth grade geometry in a post while making fun of some of the shittiest DJ's in the world . . . :smoke: . . .

. . . Ya dig? . . . :smoke: . . .

. . . Eh . . . who gives a fuck . . . :tongue: . . . :aright: . . . .

Originally posted by fwilso01

OK....lemme clear the air on my vote here, cause it was a tie-breaker

1. Unlike the other 3 DJ's Louie DiVito IS Underground......If you dont believe the title, the photo of him sitting on what appears to be a milk crate while a subway passes just helps to prove the point......

2. His Recent Album "Louie Divito's Dance Factory" Is enjoying huge popularity with such Underground hits as: "Will I?", "Resurrection", "One Good Reason", "Let me Love You Tonight", "La La Land" and the trainspotter cult hit "One more time" by Daft Punk

3. He is the only DJ who has me in anticipation for a new album LOUIE DIVITO"S TRANCE SESSIONS, which you can pre-order now on CDNOW!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Couldn't have said it better myself !!!!

You are my new best friend. Hi friend.

Puck who ???