Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Party @ Pravda Launches in 1 Week

groovefire

We want to thank everyone who came down to Pravda to support our night there last month. It was such a huge success, we scored the residency. And so...

Please join us next Friday, July 26th, as we launch the all new GLO Fridays @ Pravda 116, with DJ's Todd Hanna and Phil Jakob spinning only the best and sexiest funky, latin, tribal and progressive house music.

For guestlist, please email names to VIP@groovefire.com.

Visit us on the web at www.groovefire.com.

Thanks again, everyone, for all the support. See you next Friday at Pravda!

I liked Pravda the way it used to be...all this change, I dont know about. It was like Bostons best kept secret, now its being turned into the thing of the moment. It was a good time out being pretty low key and subtle. I used to go there to take a break from "every other place in boston". I hope that gets preserved.

Originally posted by teamj5

I liked Pravda the way it used to be...all this change, I dont know about. It was like Bostons best kept secret, now its being turned into the thing of the moment. It was a good time out being pretty low key and subtle. I used to go there to take a break from "every other place in boston". I hope that gets preserved.

I no doubt appreciate that. We have always liked Pravda too, which is precisely why we wanted the gig so much.

Give us a chance, that's all we ask. We're not trying to prove anything, we just wanna play great house music for people to dance their asses off to.

Cheers.

Originally posted by groovefire

I no doubt appreciate that. We have always liked Pravda too, which is precisely why we wanted the gig so much.

Give us a chance, that's all we ask. We're not trying to prove anything, we just wanna play great house music for people to dance their asses off to.

Cheers.

I will definitely be stopping by. Give it a few weeks to get going then i'll be checking it out. I am in good need of a proper house night out in Boston. Pravda is such a great room for house too. Best of luck, I want to see this work !

Even though the music was popular before I enjoyed it. It was fun...I always had a blast. I didn't mind that some of the jams were radio mixes...wtih a great looking crowd and strong drinks, I never left disappointed.

Originally posted by teamj5

I will definitely be stopping by. Give it a few weeks to get going then i'll be checking it out. I am in good need of a proper house night out in Boston. Pravda is such a great room for house too. Best of luck, I want to see this work !

Even though the music was popular before I enjoyed it. It was fun...I always had a blast. I didn't mind that some of the jams were radio mixes...wtih a great looking crowd and strong drinks, I never left disappointed.

Yeah you are big on those radio mixes. Mr. Stranger in my pants

• 3 years later...