Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nyis4meatheads

Am I the only one completely unable to change their avatar?

When I try to upload it, it says there was a problem uploading and to make sure the file name is correct (or something to that effect). When I try to use the URL, it tells me that I can only use a valid jpg or gif (which I know I have).

I also tried to re-upload my old one and that didn't work.

I've got the next best thing in avatars and no one can see it...

Originally posted by vicman

first louie, then skribbles....i perish to think who's next :confused:

Read my sig. and try to figure out who the quote is from... he is the biggest up and coming DJ tallent to ever grace the turn tables, and hopefully, some day, he'll be on my avatar.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Read my sig. and try to figure out who the quote is from... he is the biggest up and coming DJ tallent to ever grace the turn tables, and hopefully, some day, he'll be on my avatar.

:laugh: You sig kills me. I don't know I had that problem with gettin skribblez up there, might be too big. Computer major huh:laugh: Hey get on that because I am not feeling the cop

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: You sig kills me. I don't know I had that problem with gettin skribblez up there, might be too big. Computer major huh:laugh: Hey get on that because I am not feeling the cop

That cop guy is the worst thing going!

Yeah, I majored in computer science in college, but that in no way, shape or form means I know the first thing about computers. I love when people ask me for help/advice and I'm just clueless. Usually my answer is: "I have no idea how to do that. I have guys do that stuff for me at work."

I've had the file-size problem before and the message tells you that's the problem when you get it. My new one is only 3k... shouldn't be that tough....

Ahhh the red square, I like him very much but he no help with curve ball.... Sorry went off a bit there. But can ya name that movie:otopic:

ummm...big trouble in little china?

That cop guy is the worst thing going!

Yeah, I majored in computer science in college, but that in no way, shape or form means I know the first thing about computers. I love when people ask me for help/advice and I'm just clueless. Usually my answer is: "I have no idea how to do that. I have guys do that stuff for me at work."

I've had the file-size problem before and the message tells you that's the problem when you get it. My new one is only 3k... shouldn't be that tough....

I don't know I couldn't do it once, so I re saved it and did it a second time and it worked

Nope, try again.

"you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball..."

Major League.... I was never really big into that movie. It's funny, but since I didn't watch it much when it first came out, I can't get into it like a lot of people seem to.

For me, it's all about Billy Madison.

Major League.... I was never really big into that movie. It's funny, but since I didn't watch it much when it first came out, I can't get into it like a lot of people seem to.

For me, it's all about Billy Madison.

I hear ya. But you know what you are reaching 1000 today, yup today I said. I can't sit on the throw alone for ever:laugh:

I hear ya. But you know what you are reaching 1000 today, yup today I said. I can't sit on the throw alone for ever:laugh:

:laugh: You're right... it's about time I stepped it up and was recognized for the God that I am.

Dude, you might sit on a throw, but I sit on a THRONE :constipa:

:laugh: You're right... it's about time I stepped it up and was recognized for the God that I am.

16 more to go.....

ooops Throne you know what I meant, watch it or I will throw the throne at cha

Yeah, I'm not usually a little bitch about spelling, but for some reason that one threw me off.

Now I've only got 13 to go... this is so easy.

d:Rew, why didn't I follow your lead and start post whoring months ago? :confused:

I know I told ya you should have