Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: anyone who likes golf

Originally posted by pipdaddy

apparently it rained today in muirfield.....monty tied the course record with a 64....ernie is EN FUEGO :flame: -8 after 10...29 on the front.....whoa. and tiger is still in it.....i need to get out more often....

blah blah blah..........

Guest saleen351

its all about the Mick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickelson is going to do it fianally, hopefully he doesn't choke on sunday.......

I can't wait for sunday, 12 hours of drinking and tiger vs the mick.... classic.............

Guest saleen351

fucking mick, hes +2 now, which means he shot +5 in R2.... tiger is not in good shape....

hopefully mick has a sick r3 and can catch up..........

I'm getting sick of TIGGER....:( Phil Mickelson and Colin Montgomerie pull it off... Montgomerie to me looked very disappointed with his three-over-par 74 in but just look at the conditions they had to play in on the first day.. . .I cant even shoot that on a GREAT day.... :laugh: OH WELL!!!

mickelson is out of it...tiger is right there. monty will crumble like the wuss he is. look out for the darkhorse from the island...des smyth. as long as he can stay sober, he should be in the running...and ernie WAS on fire, now he's coming back to earth.....nice to see laurie posting and SO FAR there is no drama....;)

Originally posted by laurie619

I'm getting sick of TIGGER....:( Phil Mickelson and Colin Montgomerie pull it off... Montgomerie to me looked very disappointed with his three-over-par 74 in but just look at the conditions they had to play in on the first day.. . .I cant even shoot that on a GREAT day.... :laugh: OH WELL!!!

That's why you need Happy Gilmore in the tournament to kick Tiger's skinny, little ass and give other golfers a chance to win a tournament. Tiger's just too good and how old is he?

Originally posted by piro8

That's why you need Happy Gilmore in the tournament to kick Tiger's skinny, little ass and give other golfers a chance to win a tournament. Tiger's just too good and how old is he?

Never saw HAPPY GILMORE. . .I know I know...I'll get around to it someday....but I dont think that Tiger is that skinny. . .but he isnt a juice head either. . I like his bod. . .